Silly Rules

RyanRs

it takes the right f**kin piss this place is full of little kids who dont now fuk all u now when you being spoken to by a adalt because they dont talk shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( man ive given up wid dis ive been on here for a year and still ant bin valadated fukin takes the piss even the top rider say dis forum is wank there members on here who r right fukin javs who ride and tink thay now what they talkin about !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuk sake come on :) :ermm:

it takes the right f**kin piss this place is full of little kids who dont now fuk all u now when you being spoken to by a adalt because they dont talk shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( man ive given up wid dis ive been on here for a year and still ant bin valadated fukin takes the piss even the top rider say dis forum is wank there members on here who r right fukin javs who ride and tink thay now what they talkin about !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuk sake come on :) :ermm:

I fukin wunder Y?

It's those "silly rules" that keep this place running smoothly.

thats just bollax. cos i am member on many other forums .... and all of them run smoothly. we all hav siggies, and NO ONE AGRUES! (id amagin that the fact there is no such thing as validation on them has something to do with it)

i think this forum is the worst maintained , most un smoothy ran forum to date! even the TF.com works better than this! you cant come on here for advice, cos ull either get slated for it, or for your punctuation or somethin stupid like that.

i can see travis point 100% it all the mouthy little kids on here that think they can get lary to anyone just cos they cant see them face to face.

THE VALIDATION SYSTEM DONT WORK! (-sorry Doesn't work)

Edited by RyanRs

On this forum... Why are we not allowed to ...

Sware?

have signature pictures?

sell stuff on the new members bit?

:(

how old are the moderators /owners of this forum?

Its filtered, its not like we have a swear filter for every swear word, or go around activly editing swear words out. Did we ever say no swearing?

Because once one person puts one in, everyone wants one and in the end they just get bigger and more annoying.

Because it stops members who have been banned from signing up again instantly and ripping new members off. It stops members from re-posting their for sale threads in here (double the work for mods). It stops this place filling up with members who only come on here to sell stuff, and not help the community in any way. It encourages more members to put the effort in in here so that they can go on to post in the members for sale/wanted forum.

Well f**k off then, back to your other forums. You're the most retarded person to grace this forum since my brother came on here and was about to post.

look MATE dont call my fukin mate a retart u wanker luky me and ryan ant crossed paths yet wid you yet :(

we should hav no valadatoin make it up to a week jus to see

Edited by travis

For one if these people that are saying this forum is shit why are you still here???? ask yourselves that question because i dont know all i can come up with is that you are the immature little children who make the forum shit as you are the ones complaining all the time and taking up other topic space....even though i disagree with most of the people's points they have made i have to agree with the validation point as the validation is abit of a piss take you should have a limit on how long it takes before getting validated as this just makes it unfair on people that are not immautre and have to put up with people like this on the non members section. However this is a good forum just needs abit of organisation for the non members

p.s shut the f**k up travis and piss off some where else as you have already stated TRAVIS that you have given up with this forum why the f**k are you still here?

if this forum doesnt work how come it has been going so long?????

:ermm:

look MATE dont call my fukin mate a retart u wanker luky me and ryan ant crossed paths yet wid you yet :)

we should hav no valadatoin make it up to a week jus to see

hehe! nice 1 travvie! :(

and cheers for that comment too mr monkey tosser! see its exactly posts like that ; that make this forum soo cack.

i bet mr monkey is a really quiet person in real life , when the people he dont like are in the same room as him :ermm:

look MATE dont call my fukin mate a retart u wanker luky me and ryan ant crossed paths yet wid you yet :(

Your friend is a retart just like you :ermm: sorry ladies handbags away, why moan about trials forum? Why dont you just f*ck off and make us happy, and your the type of person that makes this forum so shit but if there was a time limit for validation then still more tards would get in, i got validated quite fast just make sencible posts because everyone whos being a moany housewife on this thread the senior staff will see it and not validate you!

I fukin wunder Y?

Pics in sigs is pointless, why could you want one? :ermm: Simple as that really.

If it was upto me i wouldn't have sigs at all.

Swaring is allowed. :) Not exactly banned is it (cock, bugger, nipples).

Edited by JT!

For one if these people that are saying this forum is shit why are you still here???? ask yourselves that question because i dont know all i can come up with is that you are the immature little children who make the forum shit as you are the ones complaining all the time and taking up other topic space....even though i disagree with most of the people's points they have made i have to agree with the validation point as the validation is abit of a piss take you should have a limit on how long it takes before getting validated as this just makes it unfair on people that are not immautre and have to put up with people like this on the non members section. However this is a good forum just needs abit of organisation for the non members

p.s shut the f**k up travis and piss off some where else as you have already stated TRAVIS that you have given up with this forum why the f**k are you still here?

if this forum doesnt work how come it has been going so long?????

:ermm:

i dont really use the forum anymore., i just every now and then pop in to see if anythin has changed, to see if people have stoped agrueing,critizing,repeat posting crap like 'what pads are best' etc. but no , nothings changed.

this must be me 1st post in about a month actually. -come on man! get some facts before making a point !

im not imature -well maby sometimes, i no girls like an older bloke with a bita fun left in them :), its just,i like the way you can post one mild'ly offensive or debatable post on here and everyone starts cutting there rists over it :)

maby pushbikes are for children, and motorbike are for MEN! ? the motortrials people tell me this all the time, but up until i came on this forum, i alwayse dissagreed with them.

Edit - Mr Monkey, Peace man! :thumb:

Edited by RyanRs

i dont really use the forum anymore., i just every now and then pop in to see if anythin has changed, to see if people have stoped agrueing,critizing,repeat posting crap like 'what pads are best' etc. but no , nothings changed.

this must be me 1st post in about a month actually. -come on man! get some facts before making a point !

im not imature -well maby sometimes, i no girls like an older bloke with a bita fun left in them :ermm:, its just,i like the way you can post one mild'ly offensive or debatable post on here and everyone starts cutting there rists over it :)

maby pushbikes are for children, and motorbike are for MEN! ? the motortrials people tell me this all the time, but up until i came on this forum, i alwayse dissagreed with them.

Edit - Mr Monkey, Peace man! :thumb:

I don't mean any offence by this, but what the f**k are you talking about. :(

well that is up to you to decide but just stop moaning please if you like the forum stay and post stuff if you dont like the forum then go and as for facts i did get my facts right.... from your previous posts on this topic.....saying you dont realy use the forum anymore still means you do as you have just stated that you pop on from now an then meaning you do still use it.......

anyway iam not really bothered anymore as i would just like to get on with trials biking and stop arguing like a little boy!

cya :( :ermm:

I would like the validation system to be taken down for a day just to let everyone see what a shitehole this place would be without it. You should of seen the shit that was posted before the validation system was here.

There used to be about 100 topics a day on which partz/framde iz da bestest? Without the wonders of validation that would still be the case! Quit moaning and go elsewhere if you don't like it.