Beginner Trials Part 2 :-p

ghosts_cloak

Hiya guys (Y)

You may remember the small vid I posted after 6 days of trials. Well here is the sequel! A bit soon I know, but Im on holiday so I have the free time :D

I went out this afternoon with my girlfriend for half an hour, and she filmed (using my digital camera) me "doing my stuff" so to speak!

Its 8mb and just over 2 mins long

I have had my trials bike for about 5 weeks now but I havent been riding trials properly for almost 2 weeks until yesterday due to a strained shoulder and back!

I know my riding certainly doesnt compare to most (all?!) of the vids on here but I thought, " hey, why not just post it!?"

If you dont mind watching a beginner back hopping up and down steps and little walls etc then feel free to have a nose :lol:

~Gaz

oh, here is the link

Hiya guys :lol:

You may remember the small vid I posted after 6 days of trials. Well here is the sequel! A bit soon I know, but Im on holiday so I have the free time :D

I went out this afternoon with my girlfriend for half an hour, and she filmed (using my digital camera) me "doing my stuff" so to speak!

Its 8mb and just over 2 mins long

I have had my trials bike for about 5 weeks now but I havent been riding trials properly for almost 2 weeks until yesterday due to a strained shoulder and back!

I know my riding certainly doesnt compare to most (all?!) of the vids on here but I thought, " hey, why not just post it!?"

If you dont mind watching a beginner back hopping up and down steps and little walls etc then feel free to have a nose :P

~Gaz

oh, here is the link

Hi Gaz

dunno if you remember or not spoke to you other night about you leeson.

imo... its pretty good ridin for only a short bit of time learnin... keep goin mate :-

lets see a vid in 6months (Y)

danny

Hi :lol:

Thanks for the encouragement!

Hopefully in 6 months time I will be quite a bit better and can make a much more impressive video (Y)

When I first got the bike I couldnt hardly do anything so Im pleased with what I have learnt :-

I showed my mum my video and told her I put it on the net and she was impressed. But then I showed her a Matt Burrows video (really good riding) and she said "wow... errr are you sure you want people to see yours!?" :D

~Gaz

look forward to the 6month video Gaz!!

oh yeah.. good to see a new rider opting for a bike with a seat and not one of these crzy long things with no seat that most newbies seem to get into. please dont everyone go off on a rant about whats a real bike and the benefits of new designs and no seats etc etc... i think those posts have killed enough message boards for the next 30 years. (Y)

keep on ridin dude :D

not oding bad at all for how long uv been riding loos like uv got some ok spots round there as well the place with the becnh looked good keep it up

Thanks ;)

I have improved quite a bit since making that video, but I will wait a few months before I make another video so people can really see the difference!

That "place with the bench" is pretty good for a beginner, however there is glass everywhere as its opposite a pub :sick: So I have to be careful where I place my wheels.

Hopefully today Im going to go exploring the industrial estate, where if I remember correctly there area couple of big rocks/boulders sectioning off an area - might be fun!

~Gaz

I enjoyed that. I love the blue screen bits that say "Being Rubbish" and that. Good riding as well, and as for your bike, it is sexual. Probably should work at your ups now, as you seem pretty competent on the back wheel. Pallets are good. Go find some. You can even manual. I have ridden for about 8 years now and still cant manual. Top notch effort. Good to see someone with a fresh passion, who doesnt care what people think. Ace.

Thanks again for the compliments :S !

I had a fun ride today at the "place with the benches" in the video.

The problem I have with practising "ups" is finding walls with the correct height (and without a substantial drop on the other side!) They all seem to be too big or too low, and Im tempted to put bricks on the low walls to make them higher - but Im a little concerned about the safety of doing that! :) :)

~Gaz