Fym Xsport, Thumpstar, Dream Or A Copy

Corish

These little machines are unbelievable! They take you by surpise.

Heres mine I'm collecting in 2 weeks or less. This bike is IMMACULATE!!! Now its been cleaned it looks BRAND SPANKING NEW! Only problem is there paint rubbed off exhaust where the feet were rubbing. I'll buy some exhaust paint.

Any how, onto my pictures:

gallery_1235_745_15466.jpg

gallery_1235_745_32979.jpg

:)

Corish

Edited by Corish

Kool semi automatic? seems pretty kool with the K&N an such :) how much you pay?

Its second hand but in amazing condition will post pics when I take some more of it being clean, its £300, it has a clutch too mate, you can expect around 60-70mph from a real XSport, I don't know about this yet I will let you know.

Yeah the K+N and the Exhaust make it sound beefy and you would think its a 250 or something if you can only hear and not see. Such a mint bike. Bags of fun.

Corish

Edited by Corish

my mates have got those x-sports the proper ones, another has the thumpster. they are good fun but id rather have a big fat cr250 :angry: anyway i raced them and my Derbi Gpr beats those :)

Yeh I'd rather have a cr250 if money wasnt the object, but i aint got that much id rather just have one of these I love them.

Edited by Corish

watch out for them exhaust pipes, they melt trousers :- :sick: .

my mates got an xplorer, etnies edition ;)

I personally don't like the Explorer's, the forks are too little angle, they look too far towards the frame, and they look really high, I prefer the longer ones to be fair. Bet its nippy though.

Yeah I'm going to think of something for the exhaust and the trousers, either wear jeans, are make some sort of cover.

Corish

watch out for them exhaust pipes, they melt trousers :- (Y) .

my mates got an xplorer, etnies edition :P

Haha, melted some trackies today while having some minter fun, I love mine to death really do. Love it.

Corish