Photo's!

Waynio

ye unfortunatly the frame was fairly well scratched in my 2nd section of the last british round!!!as i crashed in my 2nd section, altho there is no major scratches or dents other wise, its my new babe!!!and i love her to pieces.............she rides like a dream.

Waynio....................... :) she loves to be ridden hard :angry: shes a bit of a light weight though

ye but i kept falling off cos its quite a way up and that wall is like 8" wide. so its quite a hard one.

Waynio................

cheers for the feedback guys and gals..........

Mr walker your more than obliged to have a go on it on sunday, you should see hoe she rides it will make you want to take her home with you!!!! shes propa beast, and her name is laura.

Hopefully catch people on sunday at tykes???????

Waynio......................

5th one is crashed out its a later version to pictures 18/19/20 i tried to go over the rail and caught the wheel on the top on the way over. was funny, hurt a bit but i get over that kinda stuff pretty quick.

have got alot of footage on the bike BUT its all going to a source for a video. also got alot on the levelboss.

il try get a like minute video up for people to have a look at. not into these 5-15minute jobs, id rather make it short and sweet, but it just has to have the right stuff in it. il see what i can do if i can find some lines that i havent done and get someone to bob it together i will get one sorted asap.

its a little bit different, a touch longer but its more in the front end the back end is super short and very responsive which is great. i thort it would be hard to find a bike that rode loads better than a levelboss but this thing is in a league of its own. its just different cos its so nice. if anyone is out and ever wants a go you can literally just have a go. it really is the mutts.

the belaey will be out to play at the weekend up at brimham rocks.

Waynio...................

i shoulod have a few on sunday from the trial if alex comes and takes some.

also yes fruitbat is a right pie muncher dan!!!!hes like massive, fat lards are us.

also iv got loads a photos on my levelboss which i will try get added to that selection on the koxx website some quite amusing ones.

Waynio.....................

Nice photos wayne, your beleay looks well sweet, bet it weighs sod all!

no its still my trust worthy steed, does weigh alot but its the geo that makes it ride a little bit different to the levelboss. its probs a pound or two lighter than my levelboss but its not alot.

i was in mid thort in that picture...............of someone i met at the weekend........... (Y)

il try upload some more photo's tonight and put them on here.

Waynio...................

you'll have to bear with me though im crap with computers, with those i e-mailed them to koxx.fr and they sorted it out for me :-

LMAO!!! it wont be the first time or the last i hear that saying, mad man sexy mike has been calling me it for ages!!! and davetrials too. what a set of members!!!!

yo dude you know when you say the helmet is sick?in a good or bad way???? as you will love the next helmet i get you will be all calling me "barbie man" il let you all guess what my next lid and colour is :- (Y)