Body Count?

ogre

My mom has just asked me if anyone has actually died riding trials this is after showing her about 3 minutes of some Andrew Tonkery video on http://www.observedtrials.net/index.php? (think it's the second one down) anyway it made me think has anyone died? have they or for that matter has anyone been paralysed (please dont put ur little war stories up here unless they have left you in a electric wheelchair) wich has given me another little idea, could you do a power hop in a wheelchair? (anyone who is in one please try, better yet FILM IT) wow I'm evil arent i!

Yeah btu the worst bit is that split second when "Oh F**K" goes through your mind, you know its gone wrong and its gonna hurt, but theres nothing you can do other than brace for impact!!!

:rolleyes:

H

know the feeling well from bmx days, it's kinda kewl afterwords when your totally wired :S even better if you ride when your pissed off or youve bin dumped (swear down best ride ever)

I don't want to sound disrespectfull but what happend to dj? i havent bin with the forum long but i've seen it in peoples names etc