Just Started Southampton Uni

nmt_oli

Loan = Have to pay it back

You tax dodging student scum :S

:)

yes i have to pay it back, but not until im earning a certian amount, and its interest free, so for now its free money! even if i just put it all in a hihg interest account and make a profit on it.

narrow bars- il pm you in a mo

joelio- dont worry, im not great! even though ive been riding on and off for ages im still fairly beginerish. and which train station are you near? central?

good to knwo htere are some people around.

joelio- dont worry, im not great! even though ive been riding on and off for ages im still fairly beginerish. and which train station are you near? central?

Yer i live near southampton central. Do you have your bike yet? What is your msn addy?

Joel

Edited by Joelio

From the Uni, like near the petrol garage, find Hill Lane (it's basicaly straight over at the lights). As the name sugests, it is a hill, so go down it! At the bottom is the station where theres some stuff to ride! I'd give you full directions to everywhere but I cant be bothered! I'm up for coming out one day for a ride though :$

Thanks for ocming out tonight Joel, was a good ride and i got to know my way around a bit better. pulled osme good stuff too, impressed myself (Y)

We had a pro photogropher ask if we minded him taking some pictures, so should be some good action shots. Will post the link when there up.

Oli

:) :P :angry:

Both my bikes were stolen last night!!! b*****d chavs, straight through both locks with big cutters :turned:

If anyone sees em (detials in stolen thread soon) let me know

Oli

Why were they not in your room? Sod the rules, they should have been in your room :(

You still owe me £££ for the parts that have just been nicked on the Saracen though :(

I know!

and really, getting them to my room is a right pain in the arse, through 5 doors and up some stairs, while going past the bar and hall managers office. :P

I will prob keep my new bike in my room, depends how often i ride it. wont keep my shitty one in there though. (when i get them that is!)

I now have access ot the locked cages, so it will be safer to keep them outside. couldnt get into them before as the universty was very being gay with when they were giving out the acces cards. very annoying. :)

Oli