Gettin Started

Buy a bike? (Y) :-

Then ride it :lol:

WOLLLLAAAAA!!!!! you have started bike trials! :P

Sorry, im a dick towards most people on here, its the way i am! B)

Shut up moron, you ain't a dick.

Anyway, like I said in the questions thread. Get yowself down to www.trashzen.com (Y)

kk thanx for you info

Buy a bike maybe a begginer bike like a t-pro or t-bird. Next start riding it and getting a feel for the low gearage and what not practise the basics and then keep practising then you'll get a better bike and become professional or something like that

for more info on learning the basics visit www.trashzen.com

(Y) :- (Y)

k boris, tell us where you are at ? can you ride a bike without stabilisers, what bike do you have what is your budget for geting into trials and i can give you loads of advice but if you just want to learn from scratch try a track-stand and some little bunnyhops then an endo and a drop-off (just off a kerb) then get bigger and bigger - when you can do that you wont need any more advice you will havce the skills to be creative

trashzen is a great site for explaning the moves invloved in trials but remember an hour reading on the internet will point you in the right direction but teach you nothing, get out an ride - if you are commited you will learn

k boris, tell us where you are at ? can you ride a bike without stabilisers, what bike do you have what is your budget for geting into trials and i can give you loads of advice but if you just want to learn from scratch try a track-stand and some little bunnyhops then an endo and a drop-off (just off a kerb) then get bigger and bigger - when you can do that you wont need any more advice you will havce the skills to be creative

trashzen is a great site for explaning the moves invloved in trials but remember an hour reading on the internet will point you in the right direction but teach you nothing, get out an ride - if you are commited you will learn

^ Good explaination

You need to tell us how much you have to put towards the bike, and maybe consider going 2nd hand??

Mat

he dont mean it like that thanks jay im did this 1 to get advice 2 to get validate to full member im still on newbee moad at mo people keep postin

Type in normal fonts, colours, font sizes. Type in perfectamundo English, this gets you noticed. Make good question posts, search before hand so that you don't double up on a post and make sure you always make helpful and other good replies.

I'd say start off with novelty basics, then build up all small things start off small and build into great things e.g. and endo into a 360endo a drop off a curb to a 14foot drop, a back hop into a 1 handed crank flip! if you get my drift the main thing is keeping at it and to never know your limits as they'll just hold you back