Best Rear Mod Hub

i wudnt say profiles are cheap, i paid £160 for my mini last year its a good hub i recently got it seviced but i think the cassete is on its way out. iv not ridden king but with 72 engagment points id like to have a go with one. i think the profile has 48 or sumthing

Yeah they maby around that price for the profile but look at the price of a king i think its aroun £300 isn't it?

go for the profile mate but if you have the money get the king they are sooooooo nice :- :P

rickyb

Edited by rickyb

I'd go for profile on a mod just because its cheaper and very very very easy to service.

I don't have any problems with my king at the mo, cleaned it all out (very easy to do) and put some 10w oil on, and it works fine :blink: with very fast engagement.

So basically, id have either, but profile works fine and doesnt skip so the choice is yours (Y) . If you can find a cheap 2nd hand king id probably get that.

king has 72 engagement profile 48 or something your going to feel next to nothing in the engagement people who say there is a major difference are tards

havnt tried king or profile at all (well had go on them) every person ive even seeen with a profile and ridden with have never had problems never heard them skip or anything but alot of the people ive seen with kings tend to skip now that may be down to them not having a super duper thingy to make them not skip (now if they were that good you wouldnt need to do that at all)

but imo stick with the profile if want to be all flashy get king

'though technically speaking, you actually get 108 engagement points with the King if you're riding a mod, and 72 if you're running a Profile.

Anyhoo, I'd personally go with the Profile. Most King BMX hubs seem to retail for £425 or so, which is *insane*. Profiles are cheaper, the spares seem a lot easier to get a hold of, and the UK after-sales care seems to be pretty damn awesome, all told.

i would go for the profile because personally i prefer kings on a stock, profiles on mods are the dogs bollox. i like these types of topics i find them quite interesting and for once it has not turned into a riot lol :P. well done (N) ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................i think by now it should be time for VALIDATION. :D :P (Y)