Hiv Needle Warning

RicH_87

:P that is sick what kind of low life will do that.i think it is true.i guess the reason they hav'nt put it on the news is because more people will do it like the stupid thing called happy slap they put a documentery on tv n evry kid starts to do it.

:P Read the tread

B)

I thought that HIV only lasted about 20 seconds in air, Don't quote me on it i might be wrong, but yer it is sick. B)

Yeah, I heard that too, it's strains mutate so quickly, without anything to infect, that they become harmless. :P

well if you were the person putting your blood into needles to infect people you probably wouldnt mind going to prison for gay sex on tap (im guessing thats how they got the aids in the first place B) :P ). however a public hanging or any kind of death would put the sick f**k off.

well if you were the person putting your blood into needles to infect people you probably wouldnt mind going to prison for gay sex on tap (im guessing thats how they got the aids in the first place B) :P ).

That's pretty shaky logic really. I wouldn't go saying that sort of thing in public.

Well you see, if they got caught, when you are hung or hanged whatever its called the general idea is for you to die...soo it would be hard for them to carry on doing it B)

Deterent (sp?) So for example, you say to someone, touch that apple I lop off your hands. That'll stop 'em. Simple as.

Ok, so im going to embed a drawing pin on my seat when I leave the cinema. How are you going to catch me?

Besides, if you are f**ked up enough to leave a needle in a seat, I doubt you mind going to prison, afterall, you're probably a heroin addict, and homeless, anyway.

Ok, so im going to embed a drawing pin on my seat when I leave the cinema. How are you going to catch me?

Besides, if you are f**ked up enough to leave a needle in a seat, I doubt you mind going to prison, afterall, you're probably a heroin addict, and homeless, anyway.

Catch you nice and easily, DNA = You. Basically everyone in the country should have their DNA logged and recroded at birth. It doesn't infringe your rights and if you wanna complain about it f**k off to some other ass backwards country.

Catch you nice and easily, DNA = You. Basically everyone in the country should have their DNA logged and recroded at birth. It doesn't infringe your rights and if you wanna complain about it f**k off to some other ass backwards country.

what if they are an imigrant? (and most probably illegal at that)

the even sadder thing is , people beleive it

that's becasue the world is so screwed nowadays that stuff like this is entirely believable.

15 years or so ago this story wouldn't even be understandable to most, nevermind believable.

Good one Monkey, have a think about this, it's a needle, not a syringe full of blood. If you can sit on it and spike yourself, it's not going to be hard to contaminate. Something which is designed to enter and exit the body with minimal trace, so likely picks up insanely small amounts of DNA, will be give unrecognisable results. It takes a few hundred full cells from a mouth swab to get a clear DNA sample, I don't see it happening froma needle. B)

However, Tomm will probably read this and tell me it's all wrong.

Good one Monkey, have a think about this, it's a needle, not a syringe full of blood. If you can sit on it and spike yourself, it's not going to be hard to contaminate. Something which is designed to enter and exit the body with minimal trace, so likely picks up insanely small amounts of DNA, will be give unrecognisable results. It takes a few hundred full cells from a mouth swab to get a clear DNA sample, I don't see it happening froma needle. B)

However, Tomm will probably read this and tell me it's all wrong.

You do realise the needles are pushed into a vein, therefore shed loads of blood cells rush past it. Not just 1 or 2.