Hubs

stevecoust

hope

or revolver with an eno

i really dont get along with king hubs, but you may like them

im running a echo fixed rear hub with an acs on the front. miles better in my opinion and alot cheaper to replace a freewheel than a hub or freehub body. front freewheel is the way although they get hungry and eat your pants when your riding along

:S

running a front freewheel puts more stress on it, its far better to run a rear freewheel, and it gives me you more engagement points at the rear than the front, i cant remeber the ratio stuff to prove that, just wait for tarty, jt or someone to come up with it

but yeah an acs with a revolver is a very cheap and good replacement if you dont like hopes excellent hubs and customer backup :S

hope are great i use a bulb bad i no but i do and its fine, best hope hub would be a xc or a mono, the reason why hope are good is that if you snap your axle or bugger up your pawl and springs you can send the hub to hope and they will replace the hub conpoments for free and the hubs have enough engagements and reasonable priced

king hubs on the other hand are good when you bed them in before you do that do not try and hop around because there will be endless skippin also king hubs you can service yourself if you have 2 7mm allen keys i think

if you have enough money there is no reason why you shouldnt go for a king hub, if your not that rich and wanna save some money buy a hope or if you want a front freewheel go with the others and buy the revolver and acs

hope this helps ric

running a front freewheel puts more stress on it, its far better to run a rear freewheel, and it gives me you more engagement points at the rear than the front, i cant remeber the ratio stuff to prove that, just wait for tarty, jt or someone to come up with it

but yeah an acs with a revolver is a very cheap and good replacement if you dont like hopes excellent hubs and customer backup :S

hey i never knew that about that about engagement points etc on front freewheel.

yo absolutely don't need any more engagement points then an acs gives you, i have had a king and changed from it to a acs and an echo fixed hub and the differnce in engagement was hardly noticeable and it didnt change my riding at all.

george j