Zoo Pitbull 05

Ali Courtney

i had a zoo, was allright, gave it a propper beating then sold it on to cap who gave it even more beats and its still going with someone else. so dont worry about breaking one.

i got a 05 echo control now, much prefer it, i just get on better with it. echos feel lighter and more compy in a way i spose. i just like it over the zoo.

2 or 3 cracked at the brake mounts, but they were apparently a manufacturing defect, and were from a bad batch or something (they went at almost exactly the same time as each other). Someone tore the front off their's, but apparently that was a manufacturing defect too?

Anyway, strength-wise they're amongst the strongest frames out there. Just check you like the feel of them before buying?

• 1 month later...

i had a zoo, was allright, gave it a propper beating then sold it on to cap who gave it even more beats and its still going with someone else. so dont worry about breaking one.

i got a 05 echo control now, much prefer it, i just get on better with it. echos feel lighter and more compy in a way i spose. i just like it over the zoo.

He he :) yep that lad that bought it of cap is selling it to me near christmas it is still going strong.

Cant wait to get it. :)

DOM

Mines a 1060 and i love it, have only had it for about a month and have improved LOADS !! :)

Ian have u got a pitbull now aswell?!!? I thought Adrian was getting one, didnt realise you did too!!

I'll be back down there over xmas itself so will come out for a ride with you buggers. It'll be embarrassing cos Ive only ridden once since Ive been back at uni :)

See you then mate

Matt

personally..... i didnt like the ride of the Zoo's i rode..... porters felt OK, but it just feels like a nasty version of the echo equivalent.....

for the prices, the echo equivalents always seem much nicer to me.....

04 control vs 04 pitbull=echo win

05 pitbull vs 05 control= echo win

06pitbullvs echo hifi=not ridden an 06 pitbul, but id be certain echo would win again!

i also think the echo frames all look FAR more classy than the Zoo's.....