First Edited Peice

emery

Could you tell me if I'm on the right tracks of editing as I need to practice for a proper trials video.

toby

hopefully should work tell me what you think like what improvements I should take.. (Y)

dont know how to work it :lol:

Edited by emery

1. Don't steal footage from other sites.

2. Don't use all those gay clip transitions (the star and circle thing), 'cos they look amateur.

3. Don't randomly chop from clips like you did (when you used the star and circle).

4. Get more footage 'n' stuff.

5. Don't use standard blue background/white text titles. Just experiment with the colours, fades/transitions and so on of text...

i really didnt like it say this is Danny Way's travel through the air

You have

_____............................_______...................................______

So its not compleate the fade in's waste time and so you only see half the clip as well

and would have been better if you would have actually had it when he LANDED the 61 foot gap across the great wall of china instead of the time he bailed it, its just a bit disrespectfull when the man has thrown himself across an insane gap of a small peice of wood with rubber wheels for our ammusment

Edited by pissin_on_the_fence