Helmets

trialsinchris

I think this one would look nic as it has a big back and yer mushroom lids look so funny and gay lol its an azonic or a mullet hat here it looks more like a bmx lid but more better and i dont like the cycle helmets that much but the skid lid looks nice so does the 661 mullet and that kind of style and so does the dirt lids but def not bmx lids.

toby

also the giro mx 2004 looks good and cheap aswell and should I go for a disant make as well like giro

toby

put it this way you can replace a lid but you cannot replace a skull,

Well perfect example i ride with rick most of the time and i never wear a lid i just never had thought it would be hastle to be carying it about, go out for a ride but just before decided it was getting dark so whacked on my lid that night looped out on a sloped crate and smacked the back of my head, cracked helmet, saved me from concussion though

BUY ONE! i had to take my mate to hospital and it wasn't nice

yup, he did have to take me to hospital because i split the back of my head open and had to have it glued together, also i had a rather nasty concusion for a good few days.

now i wouldent go riding without my helmet, it gives me so much more confidence.

Edited by smelly joe

come on mate, i have been riding trials for only a few moths but a helmet in my eyes is a must, i know chavs take the piss, and lasses dont think its cool,.

" should i wait till i'am better"

the answer to that is no, you learn by making mistakes, and when its your head at stake you wanna protect it.unless you like seing nurses alot, and i aint talkin about the sexy nice ones ohhh noo these are that fat rinkly old types at your local A&E.lol so for your sake buy a helmet, i think that a 661 mullet are nice but anyhelmet is a good one.

fat jake.

Get one before you get a bike! You need a helmet. Even on a 1 foot drop if you're not used to gripping the back brake properly you could slip off the back and crack your head on a wall. I like the Giro Xen/Semi because the protection at the back of the lid is good. I'm not convinced XC helmets are up to the job...