New Echo Team With Coloured Parts

granty

Yup, I second that. Might have been something you should have found out befor buying though. How much did it cost you? And where did you get it from?

i got it from SELECTBIKES and i got it for £893 (Y) :$ because it is in the 15 percent off sale :D

there hubs are lush, 72 en points for 120 pounds cant be bad, this might put chris king out of bussiness,

lol but iam getting one in blue asap :blink:

Yeah but cheap rear wheel means cheap parts going in the rear wheel.It might be very weak or could skip all the time. With king's they are made up of expensive parts and they still skip but with the echo one's they are made up of cheaper parts so that leads me to think that they would skip a lot more than king's.

still £120 isn't bad >_<

rickyb

Yeah but cheap rear wheel means cheap parts going in the rear wheel.It might be very weak or could skip all the time. With king's they are made up of expensive parts and they still skip but with the echo one's they are made up of cheaper parts so that leads me to think that they would skip a lot more than king's.

still £120 isn't bad >_<

rickyb

my mates king skips more than my hope.. lol.. btw echo hubs are lush

still £120 isn't bad >_<

rickyb

Kings and echo hubs work on entirely different principles.

The cost of a hub has nothing to do with the quality, i could make an amazing hub and price it as low as possible.

The echo hub is being used by CLS, if he can use it without it skipping badly, then im sure its fine for anyone else :blink:

Yes but arn't most companies out to make as much money as possible and yes the price dose have something to do with the quality because they want as much profit as they can get so if they are going to spend say £100 on parts for the hub they are going to sell it for more than £120 because that would not be enough profit to go around the echo company ect.

those amounts are an exsample btw they are proberly not that amount to build so do say they are not that much to build because i know that i was trying to make a point >_<

rickyb :blink:

I get what you're thinking.

Yeah, deng wants to make loads of money, but he also wants to sell lots. So he picks a price which makes him a decent amount, but still beats the rest of the market (profile)

Even if they are expensive to make, he cannot market them at a higher price than say a profile or a king, because people will go for the tried and tested version.

Whole company = deng and his many golden lions he has had made with his new CNC machine.

my mates king skips more than my hope.. lol.. btw echo hubs are lush

Yeah king's skip a lot more than hope's jeuw to the fact that they have more engagments :blink:

And i see what you mean hobnobs but more people would go for them even if they were slitley or the same price as the profile because they have more engagements but meh it's his business i'm sure he knows what he is doing >_<

rickyb

Yeah king's skip a lot more than hope's jeuw to the fact that they have more engagments >_<

Just to clear something up.

King's never skip, let alone more than a hope, unless they aren't looked after properly.

If they are kept clean etc, they will outlast and outperform any other hub.

I have to wait as well :D

I ordered a GU 20" with that hub :D

Hopefully there could be an early delivery :(

are you getting yours with the crimbo delivery because i asked them to sent it as quick as possible and the earliest they said was 3 weeks instead of 6 weeks

Just to clear something up.

King's never skip, let alone more than a hope, unless they aren't looked after properly.

If they are kept clean etc, they will outlast and outperform any other hub.

Yes but who on here cleans out there king every time it skip's? i don't have one . . . . yet. Thats why you hear so much about them skipping because people don't take care of there thing's but when i get mine i'm gunna' look after it well, just need to learn how to service it now :(

rickyb