Painting Folks Not Spraying?

kb_trialer

hi all

i bought my trials bike off ebay about 2 months ago and the person i bought it off must have tried to spray the folks, there is a light paint over the stickers on the folks and it doesnt look good. :turned: so i was wondering does it have to be spray paint or can you use normal paint? i will be painting them either metalic blue or black!

thanks alot

keith :P

will i have to take the front wheel off or good i just but a bag around it and same about the HS33 brake?

keith :turned:

really you want to take your forks off. if you decide to take them off make sure you cover the steerer tube and bearing race with masking tape.

'everthings alright with hammerrite,

old iron, old iron

stick it on you trials bike, alright.'

depends what you want to do - spray paint will make the better looking job overall, but take more time. if you just wanna make a quick coverup job. take stickers off and use some hammerrite, it looks ok if your careful too.

up to you dude

if it dosen't come of with t-cut or paint strippers use some 600 wet and dry.. or start with 650 wet and dry then if it still dont come off best bet would be too spray them and if you wet and dry them it will be fine for spraying.. don't forgetto use primer first then couple of layers of top coat, use very fine wet and dry again over the top coat (colour) t-cut it.. then a couple of coats of lacquer.. jobs a good'un

hope this helps

marc :P :P :turned: