Damnation 6

Brian Bleech

That was 'the sex' 'the sex' 'the sex' 'the sex'. Really cool vid, Quality editing, wish I was that skilled at editin. Great ridin as well :P Now just get to Blackburn :- Bring on D7.

Rossi.

PS-won't let me type ' t e h ' :lol:

Edited by Rossi

Wicked video there! Loved every minute, some clever editing in there too! Didnt like the image I saw at 4:52, didnt think it was appropriate to show it, infact any of the images at the end, enough to put anybody off Trials... and thats definately what we dont want to do! (Y)

Keep them coming!!!

Jonny.

Wicked video there! Loved every minute, some clever editing in there too! Didnt like the image I saw at 4:52, didnt think it was appropriate to show it, infact any of the images at the end, enough to put anybody off Trials... and thats definately what we dont want to do! (Y)

Keep them coming!!!

Jonny.

Wasn't it a car that did that to the poor chap after his front brake faded and he couldn't stop? Or is that some other unlucky sod?

Joe

yeah that was kev. got brake fade coming down a hill... he'll be back riding in a few weeks though me thinks, its non-trials related but i can see where trialsmedia is coming from.. fair enough. good thing is he's getting back on the bike :D

oh yeah vid was incredible mike, well done! fatty manuals there too kenny :P

Edited by mafu26

love this vid...

danny is a toplad,has got time for everyone that rides!!!

everyone in the vid is doing the damnation crew proud and by the level of riding that was out last night d7 is going to fooooking rule!!!

see yuall soon

kenny

matt i hope when you say fatty manuals that the manuals are phat and not me (Y)