19" Rear Wheel Removal

joewhite

Undo the bolts at each side, undo the chain tensioner, then take the chain off the rear cog and put it arround the chainstay, then pull the wheel out... Done?

Not easy to explain really but its not rocket science :shifty:

Mat

Edited by mattyboy_69_

Well, I have a fair bit of trouble getting my CC off my rim, It's fairly beef, let down the tire, and shove some skrewdrivers in there, and fold the tire around the rim, then pull it off or whatever. Dunno lol :shifty:

Edit: the same as above, I just didn't read it (Y)

Mat

Edited by mattyboy_69_

so he used the end that you stick in your food ;) , the stupid twat, and poped his tyre really bad :P

ollie

Sorry but LMAO! :shifty: (Y) That made me laugh so much fair play to him :D

Edited by PaRtZ

my friend rang me up and asked me how to remove a tyre and i said used a fork as he had no levers so he used the end that you stick in your food :P , the stupid twat, and poped his tyre really bad :-

ollie

HAHAHAH lolo if you out on a ride and having trouble you can use the back of your squer (SP?) if not get 1 screwdriver in put 1 close enough so that it pops off over the rim get another 1 then run it in between the rim and tyre so it pulls it off as it goes along, 20" with harder sidewalls will be harder just use strength