Helmets All The Time Or Not?

smurftrial

well when i started riding i wore a helmet and now i feel scared that i will fall off and whack my head if i dont wear a helmet so i always wear one and i recommend you wear one all the time :shifty:

yeah same here. always have always will. i feel more confident with one on. i think you should wear one all the time. once you hit your head hard your finished.....for life!

yeah same here. always have always will. i feel more confident with one on. i think you should wear one all the time. once you hit your head hard your finished.....for life!

what helmet could you recommened for to get as the one i have now is rubbish and has a crack in it(not too expensive)

I always wear my helmet because when i dont i have no confidence at all so :shifty:

what helmet could you recommened for to get as the one i have now is rubbish and has a crack in it(not too expensive)

I would reccomend the Giro semi-mx helmet, i have one and i like it.

Hope i helped

ive got a gyro targa. i paid £40 for it from halfords. so i can imagine you can get it cheaper somewhere else. it looks exactly like the gyro targa ( which is also an excellent helmet). there nice and lightweight with removable pads. i love mine. its the only helmet ive ever worn.

ive got a gyro targa. i paid £40 for it from halfords. so i can imagine you can get it cheaper somewhere else. it looks exactly like the gyro targa ( which is also an excellent helmet). there nice and lightweight with removable pads. i love mine. its the only helmet ive ever worn.

thank for that ill be out to my helmet soon then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I had'nt been wearing a helmet last night I would be in hospital. I allways wear a helmet infact I hate not wearing it, I dont feel safe, allways wear it :shifty:

Is uppose the reason why im not progressin that good is because i dnt wear ahelmet that often!! at least ill have shins left!!!!! never go out on my bike without my shin guards on when i get my new helmet ill make sure that i dnt ride without it!!!!

i look like a total idiot when i were my helmet! i don't wear my helmet that oftern but i am going to start every time i ride, as my friend told me that, " a helmet can be replaced, you can't " that made me think....

so now i am going to were my helmet!

it could save your life! so wear a helmet!

ollie

anyone else gettin fed up with this topic being repeated over and over?

its like smokin. everyone knows its bad and it might/will kill you, but people will always smoke, regardless. and so it goes that EVERYONE knows you SHOULD wear a helmet, because falling off and smashing ur head is a lot more fun with one on (still not a great laugh though)

i wouldn't like to say peeps who ride without helmets need a good stack on to their head and a hefty concussion for their troubles. but it seems it might be the only way to change their minds (hopefully not in a negative way).

but meh, i've always worn a helmet, no matter what. even riding to work/uni. have stacked heavily on numerous occassions, resulting in being KO'd twice and a concussion. seen people seriously injured due to crashing without a helmet. my cousins been hit by a car twice, both times his head was saved by his helmet. but all the warnings in the world won't make some people change their minds.

to conclude, my only hope is that we don't see a post on this forum one day, paying tribute to a fellow rider, who dies from head injuries due to lack of adequate head protection.

amen