The New Echo Rear Hubs On Tartybikes?

Whistler

Hello everybody, I've seen some Echo 32H Rear Hubs for Mod bike, they have 6 Pawls, 24 Teeth ratchet, 2 Pawls clicking at a time, and that comes to 72 Engagements.

What I want to know is how good will these be? Yes I know no one, or very little people will have used these, but I reckon someone on here might know something about them? Also when will they be available to purchase?

Thankyou.

From the price and the spec given on tarty bikes i would say it'll be just as good if not better than a profile (Y) isn't CLS testing them at the minute

I was thinking that my self. But bear in mind they are Echo and not Zoo!, although he use to run Echo forks on his Zoo! Python, and Echo stem, And Echo rims, etc. So it could be a possibility.

Thank you.

Well, Echo IS Zoo, so he's gonna run a mish-mash of Echo and Zoo parts. Either way, like I said - we DON'T know if it's as good as a Profile yet. Just remember that Profile BMX hubs have been out since God was a boy, and so far the only info you've got on the Echo hubs is a short thing on the TB's site (Y)

Well, Echo IS Zoo, so he's gonna run a mish-mash of Echo and Zoo parts. Either way, like I said - we DON'T know if it's as good as a Profile yet. Just remember that Profile BMX hubs have been out since God was a boy, and so far the only info you've got on the Echo hubs is a short thing on the TB's site (Y)

Yes, you're right. But Craig is contracted for Zoo! Not Echo, but Deng allows him to run the Echo parts due to the Zoo! ones being not available because they never existed, but Zoo! Is bringing out a whole new variety of trials parts so Craig will be using more Zoo! then Echo now (Y).

Thanks for the advice so far on these hubs, If anyone knows any official information about these wether it being good or bad please post in here.

Thank you.

There are virtually no contracts that stipulate you MUST use Brand X's parts though. For example: Benito Ros rides for Koxx, but uses Monty risers. Ben Slinger rides for Onza, and he uses (or used?) Monty X-Lite forks. I'm guessing Craig just used the Echo stuff 'cos he could get it cheaper through his connection with ZOO/Deng/Selectbikes?

There are virtually no contracts that stipulate you MUST use Brand X's parts though. For example: Benito Ros rides for Koxx, but uses Monty risers. Ben Slinger rides for Onza, and he uses (or used?) Monty X-Lite forks. I'm guessing Craig just used the Echo stuff 'cos he could get it cheaper through his connection with ZOO/Deng/Selectbikes?

True, but, Benito is apparently the 'Main' rider for Koxx with a Mod, and they really can't afford to loose him due to him being such an 'advertisement' (if its ok to call it advertising) to Koxx, on the other hand, if he was sponsored by Monty too, then there will be words coming from Monty, Or maybe Koxx saying its either us or them. Like when Craig was sponsored by Viz, Zoo! said its either them or Viz!. Also Craig runs a profile, deng cannot force him to take it off, because Craig can pull out of the sponsorship. I know it all sounds daft but I think I'm right with what I'm saying, if I am not please correct me and excuse my mistake.

Corish, why not just say you've spoken to CLS? If this is CLS somehow sharing Corish's IP, fair enough...

Eh? Yeh its Corish's PC I use sometimes... not CLS, Where'd you get CLS from? Corish has an account? Corish says he hasn't spoken to CLS by the way....

EDIT: I'm on corish's account now, damn auto login thing haha. But yeah you get the idea.

they dont feel very strong after a few months of riding..they hold the same amount of engagments as aking..but they dnt hav the same design..i fear they are alot weaker..i wouldn risk it unless ur a total testosterone looney (Y) good luck

How you know this may I ask? (Scotty with echo, on Corish's account)

Edited by Corish

they dont feel very strong after a few months of riding..they hold the same amount of engagments as aking..but they dnt hav the same design..i fear they are alot weaker..i wouldn risk it unless ur a total testosterone looney (Y) good luck

How have you possibly ridden one for a few months i thought they had just been released. (Y)