What's The Best Mod?

bikerboysam1

Sorry mate but you can. :S

Monty, everyone( 99.9%) who rides one says there best.

And winning every world elite championship (apart from 1 ) since trials started, proves they are the best lol

MONTY :blink:

Every on where i live (inverness) prefers koxx and we have all ridden a monty 221 ti 05 as my mate had one and he switched to koxx.

And just because they have won every elite world championships it doesn't mean they have the best bikes it just means they have the best team.

I have ridden many a mod, but the only one that I actually LIKED was the monty 221, it just felt dialled, super comfy and enhanced my riding (almost 9ft static gap after 5 mins of beig on one!)

the WORST riding mod I have ridden is the zoo python, nasty nasty bike!

I have ridden many a mod, but the only one that I actually LIKED was the monty 221, it just felt dialled, super comfy and enhanced my riding (almost 9ft static gap after 5 mins of beig on one!)

Fair enough there the 221 ti is sexy. Im suprised about what you think of the python though :blink:

And winning every world elite championship (apart from 1 ) since trials started, proves they are the best lol

just because they have very good riders riding them :P :D

EVERY world elite championship, biggest load of sh*te ive ever heard but i know you mean biu mod so your correct but if your basing your decision on results then you should be picking koxx, koxx easily have the best results 26 biu nearly all uci events, all monty win is biu mod, and thats just proves they have good riders on them i mean hardly anyone would turndown a sponsership even if its a small one and look how many people MRS sponser and the importers of monty in other country every man and their dog ride for them, personally i hate the new 06 montys way to heavy and short loved the 04 ones and i think the 05s are alright, give me my XTP over them anyday and IMO the best mod bike for me one important factor is price £1800 is not the right price i dont care if i will be able to sidehop 70" on it id hate to pay that much just for one bike that doesnt have anything CK or any cassette hubs or anything on it :P

Edited by Gaz M

I can't believe you didn't like my bike :blink:

it really depends on what sort of riding style you have zoo! python are excellent for long riders where as something like a xtp or a monty 221 ti are good for short riders i ride a koxx levelboss short and really like the way it rides compared to my t-bird

my views are that there are no advantages of a long mod. I aint short and I loved the short wheelbase monty.

A short mod is good for bunnyhops, twisty stuff, tech stuff, balencing on small rocks etc etc

Long mods are harder to to bunnyhop, twist, on tech stuff and cant fit on as small rocks, no point tapping a mod either when a short mod can easily be bunnyhoped or backwheeled up.

If they are too small, then get a stock.