Still Use Powerballs?

nb88

Hmm ive been thinking about buying one for a while which would you recomend the basic one or one of the others. Whats the differnce?

Definitely get one with the rev counter. Otherwise what's the point? :angry: Apart from that, just get any.

Hmm ive been thinking about buying one for a while which would you recomend the basic one or one of the others. Whats the differnce?

Tells you up there ^^ :P

EDIT: cancel that the offers over :ermm:

If anyone else wants one you can get a ÂŁ5 off voucher at play,

Saturday: T7K9

Sunday: W3ML

Monday: 2X4G

Tuesday:P6N2

Wednesday:9HKV

www.play.com/dailymirror

Then it'll be about ÂŁ10 delivered for a normal one or ÂŁ13 for a neon one. Waiting for my voucher to come through :angry:

just bought a powerball :ermm: got the neon red version from ebay for ÂŁ21.50 posted. Just wondering if anyone here still uses them? I remember the TF craze for them a few months ago :P . Are they as good as they seem? Helped your fitness at all?

Cheers :angry:

owned

I have one but never use it. It's for sale if anyone wants it? The Neon Blue one.

Say ÂŁ8 posted?

Did you know you can send it back to the good people at power ball ofr a full re-fund, for whatever reason. Even if you have just got bored and had it 7 years. No questions asked. :angry: