Hi, Im New To The Trials World.

t-mag_rider

Welcome mate.

How's the riding going? Theres a few trials unicyclists on this forum as well as you :angry: .

I have just read your post again, my riding is going great thanks, I went on my first ride to day.

Holy f**k a duck, you can spell and use punctuation, good starter post too. I reckon you'll be validated pretty sharpish. Keep it up :ermm:

If you don't mind me asking, why is it a big thing that i can spell and punctuate?

Thanks.

Ollie

If you don't mind me asking, why is it a big thing that i can spell and punctuate?

Thanks.

Ollie

It make's it so it's actually possible to read the posts.

so tiz nt jst lodz of jrgin u cnt reed.

I have just read your post again, my riding is going great thanks, I went on my first ride to day.

That's good to hear mate, keep it up. The first few weeks are defiantly the hardest, once you have got the front hop it is all downhill from there on.

Edited by tom_wilko

hi ollie,

ive been on this site for a few weeks now and im really enjoying it, the people are really helpfull and trust me they know what there talking about. Plus the for sale / wanted section is great for buying some quality parts at a great price. hope you enjoy it here