Bournemouth Riders?

Yup me and Steve live in Bournemouth!

Its ok... acctually no its not, if you like night life then yeah its fine, just don't come here for riding!

As has been said, Poole = very nice, and Sandbanks for the *slightly* more natural spin!

All in all thought its 'aight

James :lol:

I'm reasonably local and concur (!) that Bournemouth's a bit pants but Poole's quite good. Locals are all very friendly too. Apart from that Dan Jones...he's just downright unsociable :closedeyes:

Dave

haha, I actually saw him ONLINE yesterday!? He spoke and everything

Dave you coming to Poole on saturday if you have BB?

Ha Ha i am the one who rides bournemouth the most and i think its alright :ermm:

Theres some cool stuff it is just finding it, i hope i havent found it all yet though.

Hope to see you riding down here soon :ermm:

P.S: i find b'mouth good as i have no local stuff really just 3 palltes n like others have said poole is the place to be :lol:

Steve :P

alright nick i'm nick manning. i live a 2min ride from b'mth high street, i personnaly find b'mth pretty gd, aswell poole. poole can be ridden day or night, but b'mth can only really be ridden at night. both towns are similar in the sense that they've got similar walls but they are both two very different places to ride.

sandbanks is what we would call our natural spot as it offers a small amount of rocks to ride, our other decent spot for natural is the almighty portland bill.

In the bournemouth and poole area in all there are about 11 riders.

Edited by 223_leeson