Photoshop

Ash-Kennard

lots of things about how much fun web design is ....

Its really nice to hear someone talk positively about web design as a job these days, I gave it up a couple of years ago as I felt the whole thing had got stagnant ( plus I wasn't getting away with charging £35 an hour for ASP sites anymore )

I dont reckon you need the vector package cos since v6 photoshop has had acceptable vector support and your end output is always going to be bitmaps .

anyway - glad to see someone still enjoys it :P

Right lads, can anyone help me ie zoo money. I need a picture of a Vinco in about the same angle as the Kot so it is easy to photoshop.

I would like a veriaty of colour rims and rim tape if possible. But if you can i would like to see what black rims and purple rim tape looks like.

If anyone can help that would be great.

Thanks!!!

Right lads, can anyone help me ie zoo money. I need a picture of a Vinco in about the same angle as the Kot so it is easy to photoshop.

I would like a veriaty of colour rims and rim tape if possible. But if you can i would like to see what black rims and purple rim tape looks like.

If anyone can help that would be great.

Thanks!!!

ill see what i can do, ill have to look for a pic first.