Gettin A New Frame

joshonza

im gettin a new frame at xmas but i have many on my mind the zona zip the zoo python 05 the ashton justice and the gu mod so could you help i will have enough to buy any of these frames. (Y)

many thanks josh

EDIT i hant riden the ashton so if anyone can tell me what there like please.

Edited by joshonza

i tried a stock it was to big for me (Y)

ok, fair enough, at least you have tried it.

Hes like 12 be sencible!

i dont ride mod but id say get the ashton just because is true british and looks nice have no idea what they ride like though

I was 12 when I started, straight onto a stock, its all good.

The Ashton is a very nice bike it has to be said, The GU is a bit too long for my liking, and i have never ridden or even seen a zona and the Zoo rides very nicely. I think you should take into consideration the bike you are riding at the moment, and think about what you like about it and what you don't like, You can't really ask other people to pick you out a frame, You don't want to be spending £200 pounds for a frame you don't like.

i have a zona, but it sort of depends how big you are and if you prefer street/natural. the zona is good for natural but i find it is a bit long for manuels/bunnyhops i think it feels similar to the cls python but feels abit more "bouncy" on the back wheel if you want a good bike for natural and a little bit of street then the zona is the bike for you.

if you are slightly smaller go for the 05 yoa zhi frame

Gavyn :'(

How is the GU too long?

Theres 2 wheelbases. 1000 and 1030.

If you want a Yao zhi Python you will need to hurry up and get one. :'( Selectbikes are sold out and i dont know how many tartybikes have.

If you going to get the zona why not the 06 python same wheelbase and looks nicer :'(

Cheers

Mitch

well they are nice but far too long, unless you have arms the length of trees,(i doubt it, and i mean the big ones not a shitty little bush) but if you think you can handle such a long beast then go for it. go for the short if your not sure screw that, just go out and try someones

Edited by ash-kennard