Zona In Chandlers Ford

bikerboysam1

If I knew any one who lived there with a zona zip i would go to their house and stab them just like murph said.

what is it with you and zona zips please tell us all why you hate them so much and you would'nt stab anyone has your friend murph stabbed any one over being a dick and asking to be validated

please just do us all a favour f*uck off

by the way is chandlers ford any good for riding, sorry to go off topic :lol:

not really but it's ok, where are you from??

what is it with you and zona zips please tell us all why you hate them so much and you would'nt stab anyone has your friend murph stabbed any one over being a dick and asking to be validated

well said.....

f*uck

What letter is the star covering? just write the word and it automatically changes it to put stars in.

the zona dosent actually feel all that long. just get it, you will deffinatly not regret it.

why do all these people hate zonas, just because it cains anything you decide to buy doesnt make it shit, infact quite the opposite.

And is chandlers ford good for riding?

Edited by ash-kennard

I am not, well I am, sticking up for beau. He was on holiday when all of them post's were made, i have talked to him, and he has said that he has not changed his pasword and is going to report it to one of the mods/admins.

Oh and back to the topic, the zip is really nice to ride.

Hope I help.

Ollie.

OK sorry the real beau i am afraid i think murph is the culprit because his name is mentioned in one of the "fake" beau's posts

:lol: SORRY Gavyn

Ok having had a look at some of beaus other posts it seems tottally out of his character all of his other posts

are well punctuated and litterate posts. Therefore i believe that murf was the one who used beaus account to post these random and irrelevent posts

once again SORRY BEAU

Nice commet mate i totally agree