Bourne End Fun Night Demo, 9th December

JIX

Im posting up to let people know about the Bourne End fun nigh demo. Its being held in bourne end high street on the 9th of December. The whole high street is being shut for the event, and there will be other things going on aswell. We are getting skips and loads of pallets so it should be a good laugh. It will basically be who ever turns up riding and messing about in a sort of informal demo situation, as Im sure people will want to have a look at whats going on. Also there is going to be speed trials, we have a massive stretch of high street so it we should be able to set up a really good course. If we get enough people along then we will turn it into a team event, like a relay.

Riders already going are:

Jack Meek

Nick Goddard

Sam Wheeler

Jake

Ben

Dan

Porter might show up

and me

Bourne end is near Wycombe and is right next to marlow. We want to aim to be up and going for around 4pm so thats the time you should be looking at to get there.

If anyone is interested and/or has any questions then please drop a post in here.

:)

Cheers for posting this, i just had a garballed message from Jack on my phone i didn't really understand the details. I will be there too.

Also if anyone ever goes near wycombe i live really close and ride there all the time if anyone wants une rideage.

its not deffo but i think im coming, i got to sort some stuff out first though. ie when does it finish, i was talking to peddy and he was on about going out after???? sounds good to me. but i might need to stay somewhere and i think im bringing a lady friend along as well so there will be 2 of us to sort out.

anyways. we will see

its not deffo but i think im coming, i got to sort some stuff out first though. ie when does it finish, i was talking to peddy and he was on about going out after???? sounds good to me. but i might need to stay somewhere and i think im bringing a lady friend along as well so there will be 2 of us to sort out.

anyways. we will see

JAMES, U HAVE A GF (Y) :- :) :D :) :D

Oh, your bringing your mum with you to support you on :P silly me

nah i dont, shes just a good mate i have known for ages.

she isnt coming now either cause im going straight there from leeds, or from some northern station and staying at someones (hopefully) near this demo, so it would have got a bit sketch if she did come.

enough about me anyways, and for that comment joe...you now have to come.

nah i dont, shes just a good mate i have known for ages.

she isnt coming now either cause im going straight there from leeds, or from some northern station and staying at someones (hopefully) near this demo, so it would have got a bit sketch if she did come.

enough about me anyways, and for that comment joe...you now have to come.

Aww sugar pie, i know you wanna meet me, lets face it, who doesnt (Y)

but you do realise i live on the east coast in the middle of fecking nowhere,. miles from anything. :-

Was a really fun event, great to see loads of riders turn up, as well as a great crowd too!

Some really great riding going down, loads of bails too, including several from myself. :-"

Cheers to Jack, and eveyone else who helped set up and organise the event, was great fun. :) Also thanks to Jaime Pedrosa for letting me, James and Phil stay the night. :)

Definately looking forward to next year!

Mike.

watch it james, jen will get her whips out :-

ah man, i oh so hope she does.

aha

she knows im messing...shes thinks im messing... :o:P

just to put it straight, i didnt actually ride into jenny wenny full speed head first and put her in hospital or anything, aha. i rode behind her and turned the bars to much which i allways do and my bike just stopped dead and the back slightly tapped the back of jenns legs...haha. still, very ungentlemanly of me.

sorry if i caused any pain...even though i didnt, BUT if i did i got such soft healing hands. :P nudge nudge *your hot* wink wink.

yes you didn't bash me and put me in hospital

but it wasn't exactly gentle!

haha

i'm not worried about it anyways your to pretty to be mad at..haha

and and about the whips..that was not my bag that was my mums. haha

jennxxx

Edited by Jenn24