Heatsink Blue Pads

lankyri

i have used both heatsink blues and coust pads and i can honestly say that there isnt much difference in performance. so you better off ordering some heatsink pads with the alu backings and saving money in the long run.

i am using the heatsink red pad now and have been for around 2.5-3 weeks and i have been so impressed. i have used LOADS of different pads but i have never used some that have not made me want to change when they have warn out.

the reds have had this affect on me, i just love them. they have amazed me, as i have got them soaking wet and the bit just doesnt go, yes there is more modulation when they get wet but they still bit when you want them too and i love it.

the alu backings and heatsink reds are by far the best pads out/coming out. so buy some blues with the alu backing and be well impressed with perforance with the blues (except they dont perform as well in the wet, blues this is) and then when the red compound comes out buy some of that material and simply stick it in your alu backings and you will have the best brake going.

everyone has been impressed with my brake and it is set up shit now on a dead grind, so have that.

That's your opinion I guess.

I'm sure that any problem you had was sorted ASAP from Steve, and they were most probably test pads you got hold of.

Anyway. These pads are THE shit people. You can buy them off me on rides by the way as I've got a few Steve's selling through me to make it easier for you guys and gals around Halifax/Leeds etc :P

yeah it is my own opinion i suppose but as rick said he had my red heatsinks steve gave me that rpelaced my clear ones and i hated them,

i tihnk im just one of these people that prefers to use pads that are tried and tested and beeen going for ages like koxx blocks or plazmatic CRM's.

but i may be tempted to try the new CNC backings if people think they are worth it.

That's your opinion I guess.

I'm sure that any problem you had was sorted ASAP from Steve, and they were most probably test pads you got hold of.

Anyway. These pads are THE shit people. You can buy them off me on rides by the way as I've got a few Steve's selling through me to make it easier for you guys and gals around Halifax/Leeds etc :)

Is this also gonna be the post you put up when the new Heatsink pads come out? :P

Houses built on sand 'n' all...