Chav?

mikey23

A chav is someone who wears sports clothes and goes around starting fights etc.

Don't think that people who wear sports clothes are chavs because they wear them, its more in the personality rather than the clothes but chavs do wear sports clothes.

Chavs generally have a major attitude problem, and find it easier in life to follow the herd and fit in with whatever comes along, not experimenting with the fruits of life. They also feel more comfortable with themselves if they mock others, as this makes them feel that their lifestyle choice is an appropriate one.

Well when your a skater or whatever you think everyone who wears good clothes are chavs but a chav is some who is poor and is voilent. but a townie is a person who wears good clothes like fp and hl and lacoste. but the are not naughty normaly but everyone calls me a chav but I've never beating anyone up or got cautined or arrested so nah I'm not but it's also became a trendy name so now townie is out of fashion and chav is now in so I'm a chav in normal life like skaters are called skaters but there bad name is wood pushers and people now call them skaters or just gays on wheels

a chav is a person in thier 16-20s and wear fake burberry hats and drink a lot of alchol. they also

cause trouble rob things off old ladys and have a very bad attitude. :lol: losers

chavs are like 12 and if you say that it is unusuall for 16-20's to drink a lot of alcohol then you are sadly mistaken

Well when your a skater or whatever you think everyone who wears good clothes are chavs but a chav is some who is poor and is voilent. but a townie is a person who wears good clothes like fp and hl and lacoste. but the are not naughty normaly but everyone calls me a chav but I've never beating anyone up or got cautined or arrested so nah I'm not but it's also became a trendy name so now townie is out of fashion and chav is now in so I'm a chav in normal life like skaters are called skaters but there bad name is wood pushers and people now call them skaters or just gays on wheels

You say skaters call people with "good" clothes chavs? I know for a fact brands like eS, Etnies, Vans, Adio, DC, Blind, Element etc can charge alot more for the clothes as there are less companies for a higher demand. Oh and you buy your Lacosté of the market.

My grandma and grandad, saved up to get there new garden done, front and back all laid out nicely, they spent alot of money, then some stupid chavs come along and nick some off the post off the fence then throw them all around the road, unfortunatly my grandad is like 70, 20 years ago he would have ran down the road caught them and beat the living hell out off them with a broom handle like he did to the kids that stole one of his sons bikes :lol: good old grandad :lol:

Edited by monty-adam

where sahll I start a lacoste trackie costs £159 and no I do not get it from the market. All I'm saying is that evry skater hates a chav for the clothes they wear and they are scared of them.

You must be joking chavs are pussies who travel in big groups because they can't fight on their own so they never travel alone.

yer ok clothes wise I don't hate thme but the few I saw look like poofs and I don't like poofs and most boys don't. This emo came running up skipping to his gay emo friend and jumped on him and started to laugh and they fell on the floor and started to ruk as a joke and it was really funny as they were spo gay. 50% of emos are camp Ithink teher so happy and not cool

where sahll I start a lacoste trackie costs £159 and no I do not get it from the market. All I'm saying is that evry skater hates a chav for the clothes they wear and they are scared of them.

come here and i'll cavee your skull you chav willy. im about as scared of chavs as i am of a watermelon :lol: (oh no, a tasty watermelon)

thing is chavs dont attack one at a time, its 6 or 7 people try and mug you (the usual chav tactic) then your going to be scared. you'd be scared if a bunch of skate boarders were going to beat you shitless.

yer ok clothes wise I don't hate thme but the few I saw look like poofs and I don't like poofs and most boys don't. This emo came running up skipping to his gay emo friend and jumped on him and started to laugh and they fell on the floor and started to ruk as a joke and it was really funny as they were spo gay. 50% of emos are camp Ithink teher so happy and not cool

most boys dont? i think you'll find a lot of boys like "poofs" . and being prejudice against gay people in relation to someones choice of clothing is just low.

whats wrong with being gay?

i'd also like to find out where you're getting these statistics from

no, thewy were just faggots or rageing benders.

because men are not ment to put their willies in each others mouths. it spreads aids, it has no purpose.

and you know what really grinds my gears. the way gay people act all gay and stuff :lol:

but i have no problem with you if you want to do men. its up to you.

Edited by mat hudson