Another Comp In Scotland

duncanshaw@scotland

HI guys hope you had a good day I enjoyed it but knackered now.Will need to speak to Duncan for date for next comp. What road trip? B)

Yeh i think everyone enjoyed it.Me ben and towler were just talking about a little road trip around scotland for a couple of days.Were talking of starting in aberdeen then inverness,fort augustus, fort william,glasgow and edinburgh.Natural during the day and street at night.

Duncan dont forget to mention those rocks we found last night to kev (well the concrete blocks) and to try see if they can be put in the quarry.

Thanks to all who attended, observed, organised, it was a good day i rode balls but nonetheless had fun.

Bring on this road trip sometime like :)

Duncan dont forget to mention those rocks we found last night to kev (well the concrete blocks) and to try see if they can be put in the quarry.

Thanks to all who attended, observed, organised, it was a good day i rode balls but nonetheless had fun.

Bring on this road trip sometime like :)

Oh yeh.Totally forgot about those rocks we saw.I will give kevin a phone within the next few days and mention it to him.Would be awsome if we could get even some of them.

who was the young guy with the camera?

Any chance of putting some of the clips up online especially my sidehop up the car :) if you could do that it would be appreciated :)

cheers guv

ben

That was me! Iv got prelims at school so im not allowed on my computer till the weekend (N). Il put a video on then - Sorry i cant do it earlier!

That was me! Iv got prelims at school so im not allowed on my computer till the weekend (N). Il put a video on then - Sorry i cant do it earlier!

Nah man thats cool, i remember you saying ur tf user name but couldnt remember it for shit, looking forward to seeing it (Y)

cheers

ben.

also would you be able to put all the captured files on a disc for me and send it to me if i give you my adress then ill square you up a couple of quid for your trouble at next comp????

it will have to be the high quality captures?

let me know

ben