Another Comp In Scotland

duncanshaw@scotland

Ben lets pester craig and stubert, they best enter. also maby craigs brother ewan.... i hate him such a natural. I have also been speaking to a guy from aberdeen who rides, he was saying him and his mate might be interested.

Duncan do you know how many sections there will be this time?

I would think probably three laps of seven this time but im not sure. Just depends how much stuff gets delivered before the trial and how many people volunteer to observe.

Hey duncan,

Me, towler, darren, and paul are all coming on the saturday. Me and towler will be coming up earlyish, not sure what time paul and darren are going, probably all set off the same time, but anyway, i have to go to fort william to spend this voucher from the last comp, but more to the point, if you want help sorting out any section building etc on the saturday or marking etc then we should be there at some point. ill PM you my mobile number so you can give us a shout if you need help or to tell us what time you might be there on the satuday.

cheers

ben

Hey duncan,

Me, towler, darren, and paul are all coming on the saturday. Me and towler will be coming up earlyish, not sure what time paul and darren are going, probably all set off the same time, but anyway, i have to go to fort william to spend this voucher from the last comp, but more to the point, if you want help sorting out any section building etc on the saturday or marking etc then we should be there at some point. ill PM you my mobile number so you can give us a shout if you need help or to tell us what time you might be there on the satuday.

cheers

ben

Hey ben I got your pm.That would be sweet if you guys coming up on the saturday early.We could just finish whatever needs to be done on the saturday then go riding somewhere else if you guys are up for it.

Righty... I wont be able to make it to this one, I just don't have the time and cash to come... I need to pay up my trip to London & Belarus, pay for my Prom, loads of school stuff...... also splash out more money on my bike to get it back up and runing nicely, I'll be at the next comp though :)(Y)

Watson

*shakes head in disgust at fat watson, u lazy gorrilla, not as if your going to pull at your prom :P.

ah well, still trying to convince steve to come, but tis a long way to come on your own, so i may forgive him. No f**king excuses next time though watson you big turnip.

love you really

Righty,

as your coming from inverness you should come down the A82 to fort augustus.

As your about to arrive in fort augustus there is a right hand turn, take this and follow the road around until you arrive at another right hand turn (next to a skatepark/playing field), follow this road until you reach a house with a track to the side of it (which has a huge metal gate there) then follow this until you reach the quarry on your left hand side.

it will be sign posted with little red flags stuck into the ground.

in fact ill edit you a wee map from multi map :)

cheers

ben

IPB Image

*shakes head in disgust at fat watson, u lazy gorrilla, not as if your going to pull at your prom :P.

ah well, still trying to convince steve to come, but tis a long way to come on your own, so i may forgive him. No f**king excuses next time though watson you big turnip.

love you really

Sorry Ben!

And I have pulled actually... my date is rather fine! ^_^:P

Will deffo be there for the next comp, hopefully :ermm: emmm aye, I should :)

Hope uz all have a good time - I will be expecting to see some photography and videos boys!!! :D

Watson

Hey, just a big thank you post to everyone that helped out at the comp. Thanks to kevin and the observers and sponsors etc. alot of work went in to make yet again another brilliant comp.

Honestly someone needs to stop Duncan... What a machine!

Cheers,

Towler (the strong man)

Hey, just a big thank you post to everyone that helped out at the comp. Thanks to kevin and the observers and sponsors etc. alot of work went in to make yet again another brilliant comp.

Honestly someone needs to stop Duncan... What a machine!

Cheers,

Towler (the strong man)

Yeh big thanks to kevin again for making all the effort and thanks to all the observers etc.