Help Needed Quick !

Control-Trials

you could talk about what bike you ride, what things you have on your bike eg rims frame tyres etc. take in some pics or vids of you doing trials. Why you got into trials what was the reason.

do some trials in the class Lmao. only joking unless the do let you have a play on the tables. lol.

take your bike into school. tell them how the sport has progressed over the years.

hope this helps :huh:

When I did mine I talked about 20 inch bikes and 26 inch bikes and the differances, talked about saftey gear, helmets/shin pads/gloves, talked about comps and the rules, printed off riding pics to pass around then showed them a few video's, also took in gloves and helmet to pass around aswell. I also passed around hand outs with website addresses like cleanbikes, cls's site, my site, tarty etc etc.

I bumped my marks up from an E to a B+ with doing my talk like that Dan so go with that kinda stuff and you'll be fine :huh: I seem to remember them not being too happy about me wanting to go outside and do tricks aswell and told me leave it out of the talk so I just took my bike in the classroom and let them have a look at it which is why I used video's instead to show them actual riding which got me higher marks than a demo!

Much love,

Tom xxxx

Edited by mr ailsbury

lol, i am going to show them some tricks and stuff but outside the classrom on the benches and stuff. ayways guys have you got anymore idea's, all information appriciated.

cheers !!!

dan !!!

DONT! you will fall off, im not doubting your riding abilty but whenever people show off on a trials bike you end up looking like a tit. if you are gona ride , drop off the school! will look good to non rider, and maybe some big bunnyhops(like over a bar) and maybe a few spins, just basic stuff that looksgood and you wont look shit if you fall off.

mention the different disciplines, like UCI BIU street etc