Blue Zona Graphics

hi i have a slight problem but i have a zona and it has green stickers nd i have blue componets on my bike(which i do not wish to change) so i was wondering can you buy zona stickers in different coulours because i know you can for koxx?? or is there any one who can make them excatcly the same, they have to be a perfect match because i can not remove the green ones there under laqure

many thanx tom :P

hi i have a slight problem but i have a zona and it has green stickers nd i have blue componets on my bike(which i do not wish to change) so i was wondering can you buy zona stickers in different coulours because i know you can for koxx?? or is there any one who can make them excatcly the same, they have to be a perfect match because i can not remove the green ones there under laqure

many thanx tom :$

not available,sorry mate ;)

We might be able to sort you out. You will need an excellent free photo program I came across recently, called Photofiltre (Webpage Here). Try this now with any photo you have...

1. open photo in program

2. use the menu, go to Adjust -> Hue/Saturation

3. move the hue slider, let go and wait for the magic to happen. I think you can quite easily get to a blue that you like.

It's a nice program, you can do the colour adjustments in it too.

Whether I have a Zona logo as a picture I do not know :$ .