High Bb

stevecoust

hi guys i have been under the impression for a while that up to about +50 bb height is good.

i was out with stan shaw at blackpool on sat (Y) he told me that high bb is bad and only up to about +25 is any good

what do you guys think?

i was thinking of getting an adamant a2!

cheers guys (Y)

Edited by stevecoust

I also went on trial noirs bike and thought it was shit (no offence ash)

I just REALLY hate high bbs, they make the bike more nervous than a geko in a microwave. Put you off balence easily, make the bike ride like shit on both wheels, make it like a pogo stick ont he rear wheel, nasty nasty.

People are too obsessed with how bikes handle on the rear wheel I recken, there is no point sacrificing how a bike rides just so its nice on the rear, there is more to trials than hopping on the back wheel you know!!

These high bb bikes are too good on the back wheel too, its just like buying a £300 pogostick, wanna get better on the back wheel? THEN GO OUT AND PRACTISE YOU LAZY SODS!!! :)

I just REALLY hate high bbs, they make the bike more nervous than a geko in a microwave. Put you off balence easily, make the bike ride like shit on both wheels, make it like a pogo stick ont he rear wheel, nasty nasty.

People are too obsessed with how bikes handle on the rear wheel I recken, there is no point sacrificing how a bike rides just so its nice on the rear, there is more to trials than hopping on the back wheel you know!!

These high bb bikes are too good on the back wheel too, its just like buying a £300 pogostick, wanna get better on the back wheel? THEN GO OUT AND PRACTISE YOU LAZY SODS!!! :)

A bit of a strong view, but true I guess. I like and dislike high bb. Like you say they are good on the back wheel, but some are too good, like a pogostick.

I like being on my back wheel, well i like being able to stay on my back wheel :$ .

Ollie

Sorry Ali, gonna have disagree with you there mate :) I rarther like high bb, it gives me more control of the bike, and yes it has alot more control on the rear wheel, which i also love. For me the higher the better, but it all comes down to how you like it, so i suggest you get out and you try out high bb, low bb, and just in the middle bb hight (Y)

A bit of a strong view, but true I guess. I like and dislike high bb. Like you say they are good on the back wheel, but some are too good, like a pogostick.

I like being on my back wheel, well i like being able to stay on my back wheel :$ .

Ollie

ROTFL nice view accept you cant lurch/pedal kick yet :lol: