Onza T-pro 05 Weakness..?

laurent

ive had my t-pro frame since february and its still going strong, im not the smoothest rider, i slam so heavy people think its a bomb going off straight to down tube aswell, yet no cracks at all :) oh and before i had it, the previous owner had it about 3/4 of a year aswell

Ben

if you go on this site it gives you all the reviews for most bikes

http://biketrials.com/review/Product_Revie...20__/index.html

(Y)

Yeh but come on, have you read what peaple say about the mission on that site?

No offense to any one who has one but " this bike is brilient for beginers and pros i would recomend it any time of the day i have not been doing trials all that long but getting better as the bike is strong and light this is by far the best bike on the market at the moment" . :ermm:

Yeh but come on, have you read what peaple say about the mission on that site?

No offense to any one who has one but " this bike is brilient for beginers and pros i would recomend it any time of the day i have not been doing trials all that long but getting better as the bike is strong and light this is by far the best bike on the market at the moment" . :ermm:

It's the problem, in these reviews, all is manichean, black or white, Very good or very bad!

But these reviews seems to be a bit passionate...

So it's hard to know the truth....

does it exist any good rider, with a great level , a pro who use this frame and who don't broke any t-pro frame, who is pleased/satisfied with is t-pro?

Edited by laurent

Hey, The t-pro is not a weak frame by all means, however it is a widely used frame resulting in more damaged, cracked frames. You only have to look at some of the top riders who ride or have ridden a t-pro, for instance Ben Slinger was riding a t-pro at the bikeshow this year :)

cheers

well i dont know if it will snap but my mate got a T-pro as a first bike and was learnin on it and it seemed fine but then after about a month when he just started to do some small stuff he ripped the threads on the bb and so he sent it back and got another one and did the same and he is now waitin for his t-lite so i dunno about t-pro s because now on this forum ive started to notice more people with the bb thread problem so if you have the money i would go for something like a koxx, zoo or echo but if not then you could get the zona zip there ament to be awsome

Did'nt slinger ride one at the bike show this year. Looks like he is riding a T-pro on the swtc video and them drop gaps were not small either.

Really, though there are lots of snapped T-pro's because that many peaple buy them, say if 500 t-pros were sold and 10 snapped after a year where as another frame only sold 250 and 8 of them snapped. Peaple would say the second were the stronger frame because less have snapped but they did'nt sell as many either so... Hopefully you see what I'm getting at .

My view is get one, there a decent cheap frame, but if you have the extra cash get a Zoo, Echo or something like that, Hope this helped. :)