Post The Oldest Photo You Have Of You Doing Trials!

squince

Here we have (in left to right order) Me, Rich Pearson, Tom Chilvers, DanC, Fred hidden behind DanC and Howie from Basingstoke all dropping off :P

[attachmentid=2509]

Thats got to be the oldest pic of me around, although I may be able to find the odd one of me on my saracen....

Oh and Tic, theres one pic which should definately be on there: Dan Campbell's treeride can-can.... :)

Rich

Check this out...

IPB Image

Me on my Heavy Tools-copy back in...uh...'97? '98? something like that. Check out the cheesy shades. Man, I had no hair back then!

IPB Image

Same bike, about to leave picnic table for planet earth. Yes, that's a 32 tooth ring on the front.

IPB Image

In all her glory...Shimano M300 (LX) V brakes, Sun Rhyno Lite rims, unbranded forks, Tomac signature bars, IRC El Gato 2.25" tyres, DMR V8 copies...those were the days. :rolleyes:

IPB Image

And my other abuse-taker. Monty X-Lite. I think it belonged to Ben Savage before I bought it. Getting parts for that back then was like getting blood from a stone. Said stone was only available from Spain, of course.

I feel so old now. :$