Post The Oldest Photo You Have Of You Doing Trials!

squince

Jan 2003 is the oldest i can find hehe. Not even on my bike.

Hmm, you look about 8 in that photo, which was nearly 3 years ago, so that makes you, what, 9 now?

:P

I've got some quality pics on my other pc, I'll post them once I get on it - you'll understand why I'm known as Fatmike. :-

(Y)

Gonna be around...erm...May or so of 2000, I think...

IPB Image

And this is from later in '01, just after they felled loads of trees near our school and made the most perfect riding spot, ever. I cut my seat-post off and it gave me a shitload more clearance, which was nice. Not gooch-friendly though. Note: deadly barb.

IPB Image

New "oldest pics of me", on my sidekick. Didn't know there were any pics of that beast, but mink found some off an old camera and scanned them. Woot. You can almost make out the colour from these awsome pictures. Anyway, it was blue.

[attachmentid=2492] [attachmentid=2491]

And one of mink on his Kona *something*, shortly before the headtube fell off...

Did your wheel just fold on the gt seconds after that pic was taken or did the bars get lodge in ur japs eye

how were u mike?

haha i landed that dude and got my cap (in hand, but just out of picture) back on me head... that gt wasa beast. used to do everything on it!

i think i was 18 - man i was cool...

New "oldest pics of me", on my sidekick. Didn't know there were any pics of that beast, but mink found some off an old camera and scanned them. Woot. You can almost make out the colour from these awsome pictures. Anyway, it was blue.

[attachmentid=2492] [attachmentid=2491]

And one of mink on his Kona *something*, shortly before the headtube fell off...

Did you ever think that a big viking would be doing that huge mother f**ker gap a few years later in the pic of mink :P

Edited by Davetrials

What was that about camera's not being invented Fred? Between me and DanC we have a few cracking old school salisbury trials pictures :-

That beuty must be somewhen in 2001/early 2002:

[attachmentid=2498]

I still dont get how you could x-up those bars/stem!

I think these two are a bit more 2002:

[attachmentid=2499]

Awww how cute^^^

Me and Fred in drop off shocker:

[attachmentid=2500]

So thats the oldest Fred pictures we have found so far, I am sure we can get some even older pics :-

I might post the old '01 pics I have of me a bit later...

What was that about camera's not being invented Fred? Between me and DanC we have a few cracking old school salisbury trials pictures :-

So thats the oldest Fred pictures we have found so far, I am sure we can get some even older pics :-

I might post the old '01 pics I have of me a bit later...

good on you Tic! I was abotu to say Fred's been riding so long there must be an older pic than that his one lol. Even in those pics (apart form the one where fred is unrecognisable and looks like a chav ROFL) you have your Echo stock, and Freds got a half decent set up. We need some salisbury pics of you on your Scott, and Freds old school beasties. Maybe even Frank on his Zero, or Robbie on his. What about the Pashley guys? there must be some pics aroud of all the old school Salsibury lot.

You might even find one of me on my saracen lol, or Adam on his uni, or Andy stretch on his onza! lol

Ahh the good old days, i need to ride saislbury again, havent ridden it for far too long!

Very old picture when I had my barracuda subway

IPB Image

Just sold that frame yesterday in fact, I was strangely moved to see it go away... :(:P

(Notice the light bracket too! :ermm: Bloody parents! :P

Nathan (Y)

Edited by nafan

good on you Tic! I was abotu to say Fred's been riding so long there must be an older pic than that his one lol. Even in those pics (apart form the one where fred is unrecognisable and looks like a chav ROFL) you have your Echo stock, and Freds got a half decent set up. We need some salisbury pics of you on your Scott, and Freds old school beasties. Maybe even Frank on his Zero, or Robbie on his. What about the Pashley guys? there must be some pics aroud of all the old school Salsibury lot.

You might even find one of me on my saracen lol, or Adam on his uni, or Andy stretch on his onza! lol

Ahh the good old days, i need to ride saislbury again, havent ridden it for far too long!

What like these:

Back in the days of the Scott (That bike is still going!) these must be from around 2001:

[attachmentid=2505]

[attachmentid=2506]

(Note Fred in the background on his Onza falling off, also note Tom in the background on his Orange Zero)

[attachmentid=2507]

Me on the trusty ES3, these last few are from around 2002/early 2003:

[attachmentid=2508]

Here we have (in left to right order) Me, Rich Pearson, Tom Chilvers, DanC, Fred hidden behind DanC and Howie from Basingstoke all dropping off :P

[attachmentid=2509]

And finally Chriss on his Zebdi:

[attachmentid=2510]

I have some more pictures that might be even older in a photo album, if only I had a scanner! I know RichG used to take shed loads of pics on disposable film camera's so I am gonna have to see what he has stashed away one day!!!

I dont think anyone ever got any pictures of Frank, Drew or Sanj. Frank still rides in between uni, Sanj sold his black Pashley in hayballs and I have seen a pikey commuting around Salisbury on it! Drew still has his Pashley, I keep seeing him down town in pubs and he says he will come out again one day...