Check Me, I'm In!

Concussion

So I'm posting away as per usuall...looks across to find I have become a member !

Cool :D , but how did that happen? I thought it was a year in the wilderness and then a humiliating ritual at the very least!

And why am I still posting here....later losers ;):P

(PS: I'm not complaining)

Yea put back in new members for making stupid replys and making pointless threads :huh: boasting showing off e.t.c. just ask beau isit? one of you guys! lol

dude that wasnt me. wtf is your deal. if you ask the mods they will tell you it was not me. and its my name so dont take the piss. :angry: ow and i neva bost , show off or make stupid posts.

Edited by beau

I'll make it easyer for you to understand, no dout cutting my own hand off.

Don't be a willy, a twat etc etc by coming back into the NMC section and posting blah blah blah i'm a member your not ner nern ner. You'll be put right back to being a NMC again okay. So top tip is thus. Wipe you ass and that smile off you face, pull your trousers up, grow up and make the most of whats been given to you BY NOT BEING A TWAT.

Or carry on posting as you are it's clear you like it in NMC so much and have no real need for the rest of forum and there for some other well deserving member of the NMC section can have your ticket to freedoom.

Okay mate, that clear as day now. Good thought so.

Pete

I'll make it easyer for you to understand, no dout cutting my own hand off.

Don't be a willy, a twat etc etc by coming back into the NMC section and posting blah blah blah i'm a member your not ner nern ner. You'll be put right back to being a NMC again okay. So top tip is thus. Wipe you ass and that smile off you face, pull your trousers up, grow up and make the most of whats been given to you BY NOT BEING A TWAT.

Or carry on posting as you are it's clear you like it in NMC so much and have no real need for the rest of forum and there for some other well deserving member of the NMC section can have your ticket to freedoom.

Okay mate, that clear as day now. Good thought so.

Pete

Has to agree with that one, some good advice there Wright Pads

Has to agree with that one, some good advice there Wright Pads

Good advice because he got banned on a account he used to have then made another one and was being a total bell on that and now has that account and still hasn't been upgraded but yeah, Take Pete's advice will come in handy for alot of people :)

Good advice because he got banned on a account he used to have then made another one and was being a total bell on that and now has that account and still hasn't been upgraded but yeah, Take Pete's advice will come in handy for alot of people :)

Nick your kinda right and wrong. Sorry. The account Pete Wright was banned yes, the one Random i think is still active but i don't use it at all now. I have this one, 1 to start new leaf and 2 for the pad thing and there are more reason ontop too. Anyways cheers for agreeing with what i've said. Nice to know some do think i'm right and also like what i do, made, etc etc (ie: my pads on sundays big ride)

Pete

Ok thats why i asked if it was you hence the wasit? you nipple dont start screaming you head off - post edited.

ok dude im sorry for haveing ago. just lately people have been haveing ago at me taking the piss out of me. saying things and it was not me. ok. im sorry for sceaming like that. hope you will accept my apology.

Beau.