Funny Stacks?

koxx1

I was doing a drop my my mate's dog ran out, luckily he saw this happening, and as i was lowering the front wheel, the dog got saved although on landing my handlebar my mate on the head LOL. And when i went to backhop 5 pallets i didn't get the height and managed to commando roll over the pallet to my feet.

this is going to make me sound like an idiot but there u go, i was just casualy riding along to get to a spot, i went down a curb as normal, then my bars turned and i crippled over the bars and onto the floor :P i was lying there laughing at myself. Hope i made myself look like an idiot lol

Edited by gawk

hey, my mate went to do a wheelswap on this wall and i don't know how he managed this but,

he fell on to his bars, and his legs flew up and he sort of did a superman but his chest were on the bars

and then he let go of the bars and just sort of balanced their for a few seconds, then he toppeld over to his side. i did'nt know what to do other than laugh at him! :lol::P:lol: You had to be their really.

Liam! (Y)

doing a 6 and a half foot drop kind of wanted to drop but had to do an extra lil one i looked down at rick holding the camera went ah my legs kind of shot up in the air and landed testies first on the rear wheel was quite funny at the time and looking back on it i feel no pain at all! lol