Star Cycles - Warning

sexymike

I got an order through from a guy called Mark William, the order was for some forks and the payment by cheque, naturally i would expect Someone to contact me before ordering with a cheque so i know its on its way, but he didnt. I checked his email (info@starcycles.tk) and realised he must have a site. i went on it, checked the contact us details and rang it to see who it was, the guy said i had the wrong number :S, the home number he used when he signed up to my site was also a 'wrong number'

basically its a waste of time, not to sure why or what he/they are doing but i would touch them with a barge pole, their site is just a list of links..........

hes not dissing another shop, hes putting out a warning ffs, this shop is obviosly a joke, and mikes warning people to not bother with them for your safety

berk.

What shop? I went to starcycles.tk and all I got was some commerce BS.

Regardless mjcycles.com isn't the most professional site around, and by giving out 'customers' details arn't they (mike) breaking data protection laws?

Not good business practise I dont think. (N)

EDIT: I havn't anything against mike and have spoken to him on MSN, I even wished him well with his venture so this isnt anything personal...

Edited by jake1516

What shop? I went to starcycles.tk and all I got was some commerce BS.

Regardless mjcycles.com isn't the most professional site around, and by giving out 'customers' details arn't they (mike) breaking data protection laws?

Not good business practise I dont think. (N)

EDIT: I havn't anything against mike and have spoken to him on MSN, I even wished him well with his venture so this isnt anything personal...

i was warning the good people of trials-forum not to use the shop due to bad experiences i have been unfortunate to encounter with my shop

dont worry jake, its ok i appreciate what you are saying