James Hart Vid 1

James Hart

Hi everyone....

This is my first vid...Hope you all like it..its 3 mins long...Quliaty isnt that good. As it had to be compressed. Becuase of loads of footage.

Song is - Shut up by Simple Plan

LInk - http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/bike-tria...hart_vid_01.wmv

Also THANKS to BILLOCK and JOE OAKLEY for filming me.

Cheers James

Edited by eastcoast.rimjam

ready for some constructive critisism?

do you only ever do gaps and sidehops? Just that the vid was very repetatve. Sure you were in different places, but you were doing the same thing, you only ever did anything that required setting up on the back wheel, you can use the front as well you know :P

I find the same from quite a few young riders (mostly on mods, dam I hate mods!!) try somthing different, experiment.

I didnt watch it with the sound, so I cant comment on that and editing.

ready for some constructive critisism?

do you only ever do gaps and sidehops? Just that the vid was very repetatve. Sure you were in different places, but you were doing the same thing, you only ever did anything that required setting up on the back wheel, you can use the front as well you know :P

I find the same from quite a few young riders (mostly on mods, dam I hate mods!!) try somthing different, experiment.

I didnt watch it with the sound, so I cant comment on that and editing.

I agree LOADS with you comment...I always try new stuff and i always teall my mates i hate doin sidehops...I have been tryin back wheels and front to backs and wheelswap latley so exspect better viriaty in my new vid.

Cheers for all the comments

James.

Cool video James, some good riding. Your 2006 python rides better than your old one, its the high bb that makes the difference. Its the frame I would probably have if I rode mod. You have your tyres too flat though (for me anyway, might just be my 12 stone though).

The quality spoilt it a little though but the song wasnt bad. Keep it up. (Y)

• 4 weeks later...

Was a bit pants really, the editing didn't compliment the music. All you did was gap and sidehop, and you put lots of failed attempts in when just a few is about right.

By the way, who is that muppet waving in the background at 0:20 :P .

Cheers,

Joe.

To be honest is was one of the most lacking videos i have ever seen.

Like Ali said it was gapping and sidehopping, it wasn't just the majority though it was 100%. There was absolutly nothing of any other type of riding.

The clips were just one after the other, no real effects used, apart from slow motion which i don't think fitted in the the music which i though was an obvious choice.

All the angles of filming were very uncreative aswell.

Don't be afriad to experiment with filming, riding and editing.