Christmas Goodies

joewhite

opened them a moment ago, I got:

Arcade Fire album (f**king ace!)

a belt (much needed)

some gloves (my old ones irritated me, so thats nice)

guinnise book of records 2006 (not really my thing, but its alright)

biiig block of chocolate (Iwill feel guilty eating it, my teeth are bad enough as it is :( )

got a pressie off my work (blazing saddle bike shop)

its a Gill top, with the shops name on, very soft and warm, its nice (Y)

my brother is comming on tuesday and then we are all going to my uncle and aunts house, so more pressies to come :P

I brought some presents for my bike, i got it a Koxx try-all handlebar (Gold), Some new grips, Koxx try-all front tire and some Koxx bloxx.

I put all the bits on it this afternoon, my bike looks the business now.

As for me, i got some CDs, Mastering the art of trials DVD, a jacket and some chocolates.

Merry X-mas :D

I got an mp3 player (not an ipod, theyre shit :- ), a USB memory stick (which I asked for because of loads of coursework etc), some grips, a multitool, a remington triple-bladed electric shaver, a puncture repair kit, loads of chocolate and about £150 which means I now have £350 which is being spent at tartybikes on a Czar Ivan long frame in silver, a 2006 hi-fi stem (low rise) and an el-cheapo headset ( cant afford a fancy one). There are other things too, but i have forgotten. :P

I had a gorgeous christmas dinner too.

Overall a good Christmas. (Y)

Off my parents i got a new helmet,multitool,englnad rugby shirt and a few other random clothes and bits and bobs. I managed to get £180 off my relatives/gf etc. which is buying me a CK headset and some over little bits.

I also won a £200 premium bond about 1 week ago so i bought an avid juicy 7 and some small little bits for my bike

Pretty good Christmas for me :)

Gu frame

Gu forks

Echo headset

Echo cranks with bashring

They were for Birthday and Christmas ^

The I got a new shirt, jumper, two t-shirts, jeans and some shoes.

Also got some smellies and socks/boxers (Y)

Also got £80 in money of other people :)

- £50 (always appreciated)

- Sony PSP (White Edition, 1GB Memory Card, Couple of Games)

- Wallet (really nice leather Animal one, loving it)

- Watchstrap (much needed)

- Xbox 360 (Pre-Christmas but still part of)

- MP3 Player (Creative Zen Vision: M 30GB Video)

- Powerball (Neon one, it's the shit)

- New Ring (bent the old one)

Got some more presents to open tomorrow, for some reason we don't open them all on Christmas day - something to do with my dads family. Overall it's been a great Christmas, really enjoying it.

I got an mp3 player (not an ipod, theyre shit :- )

I got a black ipod video for xmas, its awesome, despite for some reason everyone lately seeming to follow a trend of "ipods r shit"!

- £50 (always appreciated)

- Sony PSP (White Edition, 1GB Memory Card, Couple of Games)

- Wallet (really nice leather Animal one, loving it)

- Watchstrap (much needed)

- Xbox 360 (Pre-Christmas but still part of)

- MP3 Player (Creative Zen Vision: M 30GB Video)

- Powerball (Neon one, it's the shit)

- New Ring (bent the old one)

Got some more presents to open tomorrow, for some reason we don't open them all on Christmas day - something to do with my dads family. Overall it's been a great Christmas, really enjoying it.

Jesus, someones a bit rich! Lucky u lol

I got tickets to see trivium (with that comes a day off school and getting totally smashed in leeds) so my sister is liek a small god in my eyes right now! lotsa cash so i just waiting to hear a snap when i go for a ride (my mom and dad are limiting spending on my bike, so i can;t repalce anything unless it is worn out/unsafe/broken) i have my eyes on those carbon fibre handlebars by onza (there some bigger ones in mbuk though, only half an inch i think) actually a point on the cf bars why do you pay an extra 10 quid for about 2 inches of bar? seems a bit extortionate (is that a word?). Merry christmas everyone!

I've had 3 bikes for crimbo this year

My 05 python

My mongoose menace bmx

And tomorow im getting a t-pro,had my bmx and python as early crimbo presents so parents don't mind me having another bike :D(Y) thats all really,some headphones,and chocolate

Edited by Da Bomb

I got

-£250 of my own money + about £180 of relitives which will go to a digital video camera and ck headset or front hub.

-Vinco frame and Koxx forks

-Little thing like Rear rim, viz anodised mounts and nipples, Full rear wheel rebuild with a clean hub, Zoo cranks etc.

-Dvd's, ps2 games, clothes come after x mas in the sales B)

-I-pod video

-Mp3. you will ask why i got both. Answer because i dont want to smash a £220 i-pod on my bike.

Erm think thats it. I had a good xmas overall.

Cheers