T-pro Or Zona Zip

Jowster

Um in terms of your current bike, Im ****THINKING**** A t-pro might be better. However in terms of performance the zip kicks ass. Mark (onzaboymark) went from a T-pro to a Zona and he says it feels much better, but Im not sure if you'll feel the same going from a T-bird to a Zona

My decision is to try the Zona anyway, they feel very nice :) atleast mine feels ace anyway

Does the zip have any kind of warranty, because the t-pro has a bit of a warranty doesn't it?

Warranties are for poofs :P If you do silly things then you can expect it to break

I'd expect there to be a defect warranty though...

Edited by PaRtZ

I know anything will break with enough stress etc, but it's nice to know your not totally screwed when you hear a crack or an unpleasant ping! Why did they change the name round (zona/onza) and for that mnatter why didn't they just so a complete bike with the zip frame?

Well echo, gu, zoo and the other one are dengs idea

koxx, yaabaa

onza, zona .....less confusing if they're anagrams right? :)

If you break a frame doing normal trials, then I don't see what... on not this argument again. Use the search and look for "cracked T-pro" or "cracked T-mag" and read the outcome of them threads

EDIT: One is mark saying "life goes on, we all wag our tails"

EDIT 2: Found them:

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....topic=56034&hl=

and

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....topic=61292&hl=

Edited by PaRtZ

Well i recently got a zona today :) and i think they ride ALOT better than a t-pro and i meen ALOT my zona is perfect it doens't feel long atall and mines very light ;) and as soon as i rid it i was riding alot better than my old bike

What spec have you got then?

My Zon'as heavy :S , but feels light :):closedeyes:

Mines very silular to that...

Easy's, Echo Sq Taper cranks, Onza T-Master wheels, Team stem, Zoo risers, HS33 F+R, Crawlers.

Heavy compared to what my T-Pro was :closedeyes:

wel my bikes lighter than my mates echo team and just a bit heavier than my other mates koxx levelboss and not sure how heavy it's compared with my other mates zoo python going to check tomorrow (Y)