Everyone Else Is,so I Will Too

Da Bomb

Bought this yesterday and wanted to know what you guys thought of it,Some pics of my python too,I wanted to ask you guys what you think ishould get for my bikes next,for the t-pro i know i want zoo bars and stem,but im not sure what else,thanks

Python spec,05 frame,zoo bar and stem,echo forks,fsa headset,onza wheels,megamo cranks,acs freewheel,r&b brake booster,creepy crawler tyres,hs33's front and abck,with rim jam red blue and green pads,also a magura pad

t-pro,05 frame,echo bar and stem,maxxis tyres,ona rear wheel,unknown front,rear hs33,front hayes mechanical disc,plazmatic pads on the rear,mission cranks,Eno freewheel and heatsink brake booster.

IPB Image

Sorry if the pictures are too big,thanks

IPB ImageIPB Image

D A V E !

Edited by Da Bomb

Bashring for your python, and new cranks because those megamo ones are cracked, top cap for yor pythons headset, new wheels and pedals for the python , put the eno off your pro on the python then throw the pro away and never look at it again :)

put the booster off the pro on your python aswell

Edited by mr ailsbury

Personaly id strip the t-pro down and put all the good bits on your python, Then id keep any bits that can be kept as spares if you break somthing, or put the lesser parts on the t-pro then sell it and get some money then spend earnt money or more gear for your python.

Oh yeah and id definatly sell that rb booster to me. :P

Edited by wayneone

Yes i bought it off phil it is nice to ride,but i cant get the damn eno to fit the pythong because the eno has 2 extra teeth than my acs,so that sucks,im just in the middle of changing the parts over,the heatsink booster is very sexual,im in love with it lol,the rear brake on my python wasnt holding at all,and the one on the t-pro is brilliant so im having that off it too (Y) i also have another bike saracen 2.six but inever ride that and a bmx

Edited by Da Bomb

Thanks for all these comments guys,the python now has the rear maggy from the t-pro on it,and the front wheel from the t-pro,as soon as i figure out a way to,it will have the heatsink booster on,as when the booster is on it catches on the tyre (N) and also i have got to wait to fit the eno to the python,as the pythons previous freewheel was 2 teeth smaller than the eno,cant wait to get it sorted,will post more pics when its done (Y)

Mate whats the point in having two bikes when you dont even ride one of them. As for putting the eno on the zoo python you will not be able to progress any, because of such a heavy gear, With your brake booster if its catching on your tyre either move your wheel back and put another link in your chain or grind your brake booster down. Well there was not point swapping the brake booster off your zoo! python because there is noting wrong with it. As for the rear magura off your zoo python theres noting wrong with it, all you needed to do was set it up properly and actually bleed it properly and adjust you TPA. nWell for the rest of your bike you should of spent the money you paid for that t-pro and brought some nice shiny wheels and some nice new cranks to make one of your bikes at least slightly sexual.

So there's my comment about your bikes.

p.s- GET THE PYTHON SORTED OUT AND F*K THE T-PRO OFF. (Y)

Cheers !!!

Dan !!!

Personaly id strip the t-pro down and put all the good bits on your python, Then id keep any bits that can be kept as spares if you break somthing, or put the lesser parts on the t-pro then sell it and get some money then spend earnt money or more gear for your python.

Yep agree good idea i say