The Next Big Star In Trials

wilky_mod_legend2

wheres mr watson these days? :S mr watson meaning biker watson, ross watson i think.

he was getting fookin brilliant, but havent seen a post from him in ages :S

madness :S

i think waynio is an amazing rider! also craig lee scott just blows me away :o

Will

Edited by WILL ARNOLD

2 Brothers to watch for in 06 and beyond are Tom and Sam oliver, we have been to Blackpool today and both of them are pretty awesome, Sam could well upset a few good riders this year, watch this space. Keep it up you two, Tom I am after you !!!!

Wheeler and Porter are defo some good riders I agree, but check out Fatmike with the big lines !!

Ime not to sure but I reccon in a year or so Martin Grainger will be one to look out for??

Sam :)

I TOTALLY agree with you there, they're quite the beasty riders

IMO these five will all be big stars within a year:

Phil Williams

Nick Goddard

James Porter

Wayne Mohamet (if he counts? hes already pretty popular with MBUK and whatnot)

Sam Wheeler

i would already say they are some of the biggest names, these guys can ride, f**king well too,

forgetting dan jones, he is an awesome rider, the shit he can do....

james olivier, a jersey boy, f**k me, as soon as he gets his act together and shows off his stuff, you will be amazed. he has been good for ages but no-one knows who he is.

there are plenty of amazing riders out there, but they just havent been seen yet, i cant wait to see what trials has to bring, its such an amazing sport

hopefully danny h will have an amazing comeback, back in th trialskings days . . . . .jesus!

there are just too many amazing riders to list :o

luisio

would already say they are some of the biggest names, these guys can ride, f**king well too,

forgetting dan jones, he is an awesome rider, the shit he can do....

james olivier, a jersey boy, f**k me, as soon as he gets his act together and shows off his stuff, you will be amazed. he has been good for ages but no-one knows who he is.

there are plenty of amazing riders out there, but they just havent been seen yet, i cant wait to see what trials has to bring, its such an amazing sport

hopefully danny h will have an amazing comeback, back in th trialskings days . . . . .jesus!

there are just too many amazing riders to list

luisio

yeh there are a lot of upcomeing riders so many its ahrd to say whos beta because so many people are good just to many to list my hope is to become as good as some of the people.

chris

I dont think it is possible to say, there is so many good riders these days, and there will always be someone pushing the boundries even further. I think there is just going to be a steady flow of really good riders rather than one rider standing out from the rest.

Not sure if any of you know him but Joe Elding will seriously be something big in a year or so.

Hes been riding a year and can already hook vertical walls and sidehop 40''. on top of this he's also a really nice guy, you will hear big things from him in the future (Y)

Edited by Ben Collins

uh, danny butler if you dont count him as being pretty big atm, or maybe somebody less heard of like people sponsored by independant retailers of bikes, or me :D , honest

No, hes only 4th in UCI rankings... :huh: