My Video

Motorfiets1234

first of all wtf are you doing up at 6:50 posting a vid in the hols, and for the video well my grom cud of done better blind folded, sorry to sound harsh but the editing was crap it didn't flow and you couldn't see half of it as it was too dark, and what u cud see was just u bakhopping along the path. (N)

wasn't worth the time and effort

Quite good Video mate i had a littl trouble downloading it, but i got it in the end, and it's a little plain, and it would have been better if you filmed it durring the day as a lot of it was too dark like trialbiking said very bluntly, how long have you been riding? the video was a bit short, but i think the main thing you need to change in your next video is film it in the day, appart from that it wasn't too bad. also the music isn't my style (coldplay are too repetitive)

good luck in your next video. I did notice one other massive thing you were missing... :helmet:

Mike!!!

Constructive critisism means I have to explain why that was so bad

1) Couldn't see anything, couldn't even tell if you were riding mod or stock

2) Coldplay are a very good band, unfortunatly they rarely make any songs which are exciting

3) Waayyy too short

4) ....and waaayyy too many MB's for 1.5 minute worth of footage. Try finding other compressors or use the variable size compile thing on windows movie maker

5) No editing used really, except for a fade or two. Its not just transitions too, its clip effects like slow down, speed up, even repeating the same clips sometimes can be used to good effect

However the bike at the end looks rather nice :) shame I couldn't see it in action....

ok...

1)thanks for your comments

2)Yes i like disk brakes alot more over maguras

3)Yes i have a mod stem on the stock bike to allow for my height of 6'3

4)as for the music, i just wanted something not to heavy metal to go along with it being at night

5)if i were to put heavy metal, or just rock music in it would contridict the night

6)IT WAS F***ing 20 degrees outside, thats in F, so it was a little bit cold outside to film alot

New video coming soon.....thanks btw for the "Constructive critisism", i will certainly use this when im makig my next video!

Thanks Again

Ben

4)as for the music, i just wanted something not to heavy metal to go along with it being at night

5)if i were to put heavy metal, or just rock music in it would contridict the night

6)IT WAS F***ing 20 degrees outside, thats in F, so it was a little bit cold outside to film alot

6) Ok fair enough :P

4+5) Thats true, bullet for my valentine would ruin a video like that, try ACDC - Back in black. Its a classic and not very original but im certain it would work well in a dark video, both with lyrics + beat

6) Ok fair enough :P

4+5) Thats true, bullet for my valentine would ruin a video like that, try ACDC - Back in black. Its a classic and not very original but im certain it would work well in a dark video, both with lyrics + beat

Back in Black...that woulda been perfect, now why didnt i think of that. and as for the flood lights, i need some cash to buy those, and as you can see all that cash went into the bike.