Www.billocks.co.uk...

billocks

Why the ' '. Without spoon feeding you, that's about as constructive as anyone can get? :huh:

To be honest I was going to write what Simon wrote. I'm pleasently surprised by the website actually. After getting used to the bloody freewebs trash that n00b's put on here, it's beautiful to have good hosting, a .co.uk and a website which ain't no template.

Also I see you've tried Java in your rollovers. It doesn't work on my browser (Safari) but meh. Well done for trying. I know that the pages, due to them being .htm's for every single one, could of been done better with some really simple Php, rather than having to have a new page for every click / main pic etc.

The video's just finished. And to be honest I'm impressed. You're one of the best 13 year old's I've ever seen ride. Better than Siders on the forum and he's like 2 years older than you :P :P Joking hehe. (even though you are...) Oh, and Nice use of the front wheel. I'm gonna have to practise gapping to Frontwheel :

Um yeah. Good song. Alright editing. I'd of prefered the video in a .mpg format as windows media player f**king sucks.

Overall. I'm impressed. Well done.

The video's just finished. And to be honest I'm impressed. You're one of the best 13 year old's I've ever seen ride. Better than Siders on the forum and he's like 2 years older than you :P:P Joking hehe. (even though you are...)

3 Years actually. :$

You've never seen me ride anyway! :ermm:

As for the site. I really like the layout and the buttons at the top. I also think that the Photoshop brushes look awesome, they suit the site pretty well I thought, It is a bit slow to load though. :(

The roll-over pictures are pretty damn sweet, too. Also the thumbnails at the top of the page I like. Instead of having to go back to look at the next pic they're all at the top. :) The only thing I would change is after the pics have been rolled over they don't stay...Erm..dark. They go back to the normal colours 'n' stuff.

On the contact page why not see if you can design a contact form so that all they have to do is fill in their name E-mail address and put a comment in. I'm sure you can find loads of tutorials on Google. :)

Anyway, keep it up mate. Site's awesome. :)

P.S- Can I have your bike?! :P

To be honest I was going to write what Simon wrote. I'm pleasently surprised by the website actually. After getting used to the bloody freewebs trash that n00b's put on here, it's beautiful to have good hosting, a .co.uk and a website which ain't no template.

The video's just finished. And to be honest I'm impressed. You're one of the best 13 year old's I've ever seen ride. Better than Siders on the forum and he's like 2 years older than you :P :P Joking hehe. (even though you are...) Oh, and Nice use of the front wheel. I'm gonna have to practise gapping to Frontwheel :

Overall. I'm impressed. Well done.

thanx allot..

means loads from somone who has a site as good as yours (Y)

On the contact page why not see if you can design a contact form so that all they have to do is fill in their name E-mail address and put a comment in. I'm sure you can find loads of tutorials on Google. :)

Anyway, keep it up mate. Site's awesome.

P.S- Can I have your bike?! :P

sounds like a good idea ^_^

and no , i love MY monty :P

Holy shit, that video was actually pretty good for a wee nipper.

Ive told you what I thought about your site on msn, but I really enjoyed the video too (Y)

Keep it up young man.

thanx allot todgey,

and thanx to all the other people who replied about the site and vid,

cheers everyone,

bill ;)

Hi Bill,

Excellent video, impressive skills for a 13year old (Y) , I like the way you nail that front wheel right onto that fence... that's humiliating :ermm:

For your site, you should get rid of the first entry page, else the design is really nice and simple.

Looking forward to see more videos as you grow up :turned: .