Gu Pads

Ross Gardner

That's worse ware rate tan the zoo pads (N) You should go for koxx greens or blues this time of year they are a lot better in the wet, my plaz pads are ace in the dry but as soon as a tiny drop of water gets on them i'm scared that they are going to slip, wich they don't but i don't do realy big things when i'm not confident my brake is up to it. So as i said gor for the koxx blues or greens or even matt pads a few of my mates have them they are realy load and seam to grip in all sorts of weather,good ware rate aswell (Y):)

hope i'v helped mate,

rickyb

Hey mate, I've never tried the GU pads but i would recomend the Koxx brown pads as they've been on my bike for two and a bit years and are still going strong. Theres still around 6mm of backing still left. Don't think im ever going to use anything else, unless i've just got a lucky pair. (Y)

Damo

Dan Ko is a lieing cheating basterd that still os me £769!! I'll probs get banned for that but he does oh me funds

Anything that says GU, Zoo, Adamant, etc etc is all Deng/Pulo

If you want long lasting grippy as hell pads with a noise that will make you go oh my f***ing god and give the nerest grany a heartattack and make her more deaf than she already is...see my sig or just ask Joe Mah, Wally, many more and Jo Seddon! (Y)

Dan Ko is a lieing cheating basterd that still os me £769!! I'll probs get banned for that but he does oh me funds

Anything that says GU, Zoo, Adamant, etc etc is all Deng/Pulo

If you want long lasting grippy as hell pads with a noise that will make you go oh my f***ing god and give the nerest grany a heartattack and make her more deaf than she already is...see my sig or just ask Joe Mah, Wally, many more and Jo Seddon! (Y)

Yes, but that would be advertising.

Ask fitmike about some pads...

He has Coust pads for sell!

i got some gu pads for christmas, loudest pads out and grip really well, but on a light grind they have worn down to about 1.5 mm, after these pads i am going to get plazmatic, any 1 else's pads wear down quickly, Cherz Ross (Y)

Dont be daft. Dont get Plazmatics, unless you live in the world of dry. Try the NEW heatsink pads, or the Blue ones.

If you want THE sickest rear brake, go for the CnC'd backings. May seem a lot of money, but you can just get them refilled, which is nice :D