2 Ryan Leech Videos...

Mark W

Well, Ryan Leech starred in a How-To of how to ride trials, and now in a How-To of how not to make a trials video :P Shit angles ahoy: Vid 1

And here's the one which is pretty awesome to be fair. Interesting music choice, and just quite a nice vid: Vid 2

Those links should work. If not, I'll edit 'em til they do :P

EDIT: 2nd time lucky...

Onzaboymark,

When you said a video on how not to make a video you were not lying!! There were more shots of the back of peoples heads than there were of Ryan leech. Half the time I could not figure what the hell was going on. One things for sure, whoever did the camera work needs to stay away from a camera.

On a different note, I have a question about the Ryan Leech frame the "Moment" from Norco. Is there any reason why this frame has a suggested price of $725? Comparing the frame to some of the other frames on the market it looks like it's geometry is about 7 or 8 years old. Maybe I don't know what I am talking about but it does not seem to be worth $725 or even $625.

Ride on,

Deadly Venom

Edited by deadly venom

DeeZee,

Ryan leech is obviously very talented so I am not disputing his abilities. What I am asking is if that frame is really worth the price Norco is asking. The frame just looks a bit old to warrant a hefty $725 price tag. You can get one of those Revell frames for a lot less.

Ride on,

Deadly Venom

I thought both videos were pretty good. The one shot on the beach... kinda cheesy the way they used film effects.. where (I think :unsure: ) they didnt use a film camera (like when I use Super 8).. I might be wrong..

I just think more is possible video wise where Ryan is concerned.. the guy has masses of skill - document it!

J.