Dj's Bunny Page

Dan6061

Just had a look on the Thoughts page for DJ, and the current top line of bunny's is spam saying stuff like

"your site is very good with a nice layout, ?ongratulations" fomr someone like "Jack, USA"

Something needs to be done about it In my opinion, it's a website dedicated to someone very close to many people on this forum and everywhere else, and is pretty much being ruined by spammers.

Discuss...

It can't be helped i'm afraid. People make spam bots that scan for guestbooks, and they post automatically.

You could add in a bot checker, which is basically a generated picture, and you have to enter the code from it.

T'is a shame, but can't be helped. I do know Tom and Danny often delete posts from there, as it gets spammed a lot, especially with the size of it. :(

damn bots, and they say machines etc make life easier.

Was just reading the posts, not been on there in a long long time. left a post and when i went back someone had deleted the bot posts! fast swift movement (Y)(Y)

still very very moving just reading the posts on there